Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
When did I say I can survive and blend more than baki or pot? Where I doubted their abilities?

Can you quote this part of my post which says so?

Btw you didn't answer my question - how baki have more thread presence than ratchet, Charlie, worst? Why you specifically mentioned baki is what tipped me off
I don’t see anyone sussing Baki, can you? He also got his assist stolen and he’s also been trying to contribute in his own way. Ofc, he has thread presence enough for people trying to steal his stuff.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don’t see anyone sussing Baki, can you? He also got his assist stolen and he’s also been trying to contribute in his own way. Ofc, he has thread presence enough for people trying to steal his stuff.
If you meant in sense of not sussing baki then yeah fair point

But you have used the words thread presence and active which tipped me off.

If you meant it in sense of not being sussed then yeah you have a point here

Like bruh, you'd think after failing to read Ratchet correctly in multiple games by now Ekko would have learned his lesson. This just makes him look like scum.

We're not offing Ratchet here. He can forget about that.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
If you meant in sense of not sussing baki then yeah fair point

But you have used the words thread presence and active which tipped me off.

If you meant it in sense of not being sussed then yeah you have a point here
Anyone not having sus = made a favourable position in the game.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Like bruh, you'd think after failing to read Ratchet correctly in multiple games by now Ekko would have learned his lesson. This just makes him look like scum.

Yeah

We would keep ratchet alive just for he can come everyday and troll you by saying "Flowa I fired something at you, Good Bye "
:milaugh:

charlie - turbo omega super town 420% confirmed town
ratchet - town lean, no reason to think otherwise tbh
reborn - either gf or mc basically, deserves attention
fuji - honestly, not much here, he's funny

melkor - seems ok for now, i'd love to check him too, since it's LM
emi - who?
random asshole - who?
worst - i'd say null-scum earlier but with invest results (haven't claimed that, but implied, let's be honest), it'd be risky/dumb thing to do as scum, so seems to be ok, depending on JG ofc

Emil

Certified Memelord

hes scum
u continue doing ur indie business and stfu

Oh about Reborn, his initial reaction was poor af if you ask me, but since then he looks better. Investigation would be nice still, but he's nowhere near lynch candidate of D1 imo

Status
Not open for further replies.