Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks paralyzing GB was one big lie after all... Thank the heavens, Shankbois would have been delusional like never before. :yasu:
And why is your boy using a sword, again, just to flex his haki? :queenhear:
GB didnt look that bad at all and too bad he didnt reach Luffy to show Luffybros that Luffy aint what they think he is just like he has shown it to Yamatobros. :wellwell:
But still GB ran from shanks who is far enough at boundary, there is no denying it.

While I never saw the Disney Star Wars trilogy (despite being aware of what the story is), I think either Lolden or Momoron can actually be considered as the male version of Rey Skywalker. Or at least close it.
I watched the two first, after TLJ I gave up on any idea of watching the last one. Learning the name of the last movie just confirmed my fears and made me give up entirely on the trilogy.

it's amazing that people can keep worshiping admirals and talking shit about kaido and big mom like they were nothing.
all of this because kaido and big mom lost. strangely, as soon as someone looses he becomes like the weakest thing to ever live... I read comments comparing kaido to buggy... "Oda confirmed that Yonko title is weak with buggy not like Godmiral title"
seriously, what is wrong with people ?

Man Ryou and Fuji were super nerfed in Mariejoa. Yamato and the Scabbards push the Revos to extreme diff. And Ryoukugyu neg diffed them.

Admirals deffo couldnt even use their fruits their.
Anybody should realize that the Revos escaping 2 Admirals makes absolutely zero sense. Not even 1 Admiral, they would have had to sacrifice atleast some people to be able to make it out. But nope, nobody got caught lmao
Yeah sure, makes totally sense…

Status
Not open for further replies.