• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@Pot Goblin @Mr. Reloaded

You might enjoy this actually:

I remembered the "other version" I saw before, which turned out to be Sanjis head in her lap and decided against posting that version naturally LOL!

:whitepress::sanmoji::usoprice:

This is the one I was hoping would exist though! A better timeline where she actually gets to take down Perospero! Although this is a little graphic/savage still lol. I know its based on a certain scene of HxH too.

Fun fact too, as a child, I used to own a white rabbit who I loved dearly too and it was female too funnily enough! Also had a greyish male one too. I've never stopped missing them either.

It make no sense trying to comapre Ray with Shanks.
The context is not the same , even if Shanks can beat GB alone , GB still don't fight him and his crew.
Plus poor ray has no crew and 70 plus years old , age has to be hitting the man lol .

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Read :

Oda only said both Rayleigh and Shanks would KO all the 100k fishmen, because there are only 100k fishmen, not more than 100k. That's like saying both Luffy and Jinbe can one-shot Caribou, thus they should be equals, lmao.
so? He said they both could knock 100k there meaning there's nothing to say one is stronger than the other,oda even mentioned rayleigh when the question was about shanks which means when he thinks of strong coc he thinks of rayleigh

I remembered the "other version" I saw before, which turned out to be Sanjis head in her lap and decided against posting that version naturally LOL!

This is the one I was hoping would exist though! A better timeline where she actually gets to take down Perospero! Although this is a little graphic/savage still lol. I know its based on a certain scene of HxH too.

Fun fact too, as a child, I used to own a white rabbit who I loved dearly too and it was female too funnily enough! Also had a greyish male one too. I've never stopped missing them either.
Is there anything with dis guy i like dis guy

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Could've gotten a W against Perospero to at least tie things up with Pedro personally.

But no all she got was an L and was kept on the sidelines for the rest of the arc with the exception of a bath scene.

One of the worst ways to deal with a character honestly...
:josad::josad::josad:

Lmao troll Shanks showed the highest level of CoC Haki, by splitting heavens. Shanks showed his CoC superior than Yamato's CoC as well. Rayleigh never showed that shit. Luffy can KO 100k fodder fishmen right now, that's only because there are only 100k fodder fishmen there, not more than 100k. Shanks > both Rayleigh or Luffy. Btw, even Luffy splitted heavens with CoC, Rayleigh still didn't split heavens, lol.
Oda says otherwise but trying to reason with a troll is impossible.

so? He said they both could knock 100k there meaning there's nothing to say one is stronger than the other,oda even mentioned rayleigh when the question was about shanks which means when he thinks of strong coc he thinks of rayleigh
True which is why its also invalid to say they are equals.

Right now by feats Shanks is clearly > Rayleigh.

Rayleigh couldn't do what Shanks did on this chapter based on feats. We've seen him against Lizaru, unless you want to argue Lizaru > Greenbitch, which is baseless as well.
Oda says otherwise but trying to reason with a troll is impossible.
Oda didn't say shit troll, he draw that Shanks > Rayleigh on this chapter clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.