Speculations Try to predict the 4 remaining Tobi Roppo's DFs and names

I believe X Drake is the strongest Tobi Roppo and Page One is the weakest. I'm assuming the higher the number they're connected to is, the stronger they are.

- Crazy Eights : Triceratops
- Seven Up : Ankylosaurus
- Spoil Five : Stegosaurus
- Big Two : Hadrosaurus

Knowing Oda, I'll probably end up being wrong about everything.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
There should be a leader with a T-Rex fruit and at least one female Flying Six with a Velociraptor fruit or something like that.
I believe X Drake is the strongest Tobi Roppo and Page One is the weakest. I'm assuming the higher the number they're connected to is, the stronger they are.

Drake ain't the strongest LOL. By your logic, Drake is the weakest because his number is the lowest which is 10 LOL. Page One should be the second strongest since he is a Spinosaurus which is a distinct rival to T-Rex. But I like your Flying Six names though.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Yeah, same. Drake fits the strongest possible spot right below Jack very well.

Crazy Eights — Tyrannosaurus Rex
Seven Up — Triceratops
Spoil Five — Titanaboa
Big Two — Smilodon

Just used your names, a cursory glance around and I think they're the most fitting.

There should be a leader with a T-Rex fruit and at least one female Flying Six with a Velociraptor fruit or something like that.

Drake ain't the strongest LOL. By your logic, Drake is the weakest because his number is the lowest which is 10 LOL. Page One should be the second strongest since he is a Spinosaurus which is a distinct rival to T-Rex. But I like your Flying Six names though.
The spinosaurus isn't a rival to the Tyrannosaurus anywhere but Jurassic Park. It'd be bodied by Tyrannosaurus Rex if they somehow came to be in the same area and cover the same niche.

I agree. We need T-Rex, it ain’t Jurassic enough until we get our T-Rex. I always believed Drake was one.

I purposefully ruled out the T-Rex because if a Tobi Roppo ate that fruit, he will look too much like Drake. I think Oda wants each one of them to have a very unique design in their Zoan form so we won't get the feeling they're the same animal. Which is why King, Queen, Drake and Page One are all drastically different from each other in their Zoan form despite all of them being dinosaurs. I ruled out the Diplodocus for the same reason (would look too much like Queen).

Of course, I'm also assuming there's a dino theme for all of them, which might be false.

How does "one" (Page One) and "ten" (Drake) fit into a group of six when there's eight more between them?

Yeah, same. Drake fits the strongest possible spot right below Jack very well.
That's assuming the Flying 6 are above the Numbers, which I highly doubt. There should be an actual "Ten" that is below Jack. Drake's name was before he met Kaido, its pure coincidence he has a number in his name.

How does "one" (Page One) and "ten" (Drake) fit into a group of six when there's eight more between them?
Page One is a card game (like every other headliner that is not Hawkins, Apoo or Drake). It has nothing to do with the number. Yes, "Diez" Drake is a number, but that was his moniker before joining Kaido, so it has nothing to do with card games.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That's assuming the Flying 6 are above the Numbers, which I highly doubt. There should be an actual "Ten" that is below Jack. Drake's name was before he met Kaido, its pure coincidence he has a number in his name.

Page One is a card game (like every other headliner that is not Hawkins, Apoo or Drake). It has nothing to do with the number. Yes, "Diez" Drake is a number, but that was his moniker before joining Kaido, so it has nothing to do with card games.
Ya don't think that's intentional? Oda had the ancient zoan user whose name means Ten, who has an X motif, join the crew who uses a card hierarchy to define strength?