Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Damn, Kaido and Big Mom are legit gonna pull a comeback of a century, riding a living Pluton due to Meme giving it soul! :crazwhat:
:crazwhat:
That would legit be one of the best chapters ever. Just seeying the reactions will be priceless.

And I think it's possible knowing that the borders of Wano need to be opened.
The crew leaving Wano, and then coming back a second time to open them would be redundant and also they would have to get Momo's approval... So we might as well just have Kaido and Big Mom breaking that shit by force and pulling up with Pluton :kobeha:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That would legit be one of the best chapters ever. Just seeying the reactions will be priceless.

And I think it's possible knowing that the borders of Wano need to be opened.
The crew leaving Wano, and then coming back a second time to open them would be redundant and also they would have to get Momo's approval... So we might as well just have Kaido and Big Mom breaking that shit by force and pulling up with Pluton :kobeha:
Yeah, lol. One way was Zunisha hammering the walls down with its trunk but if those two Emperors start Pluton up through Meme's soul, they might just as well fire it off right away and blow away the walls on one side of Wano... :milaugh:

Yeah, lol. One way was Zunisha hammering the walls down with its trunk but if those two Emperors start Pluton up through Meme's soul, they might just as well fire it off right away and blow away the walls on one side of Wano... :milaugh:
That would be so sick, all the pieces are set and it would make so much sense too (since both Kaido and Big Mom had to conveniently drop below Wano and probably very near where Pluton is), I hope Oda has the balls to do this lol.
Like seriously, that might be one of the greatest comebacks in manga history lmao. Just Imagine the alliance partying and then they see Kaido & BM pulling up with Pluton :milaugh:

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That would be so sick, all the pieces are set and it would make so much sense too (since both Kaido and Big Mom had to conveniently drop below Wano and probably very near where Pluton is), I hope Oda has the balls to do this lol.
Like seriously, that might be one of the greatest comebacks in manga history lmao.
Indeed, everything is ready, all he needs to do is to not pussy out. :finally:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
if shyruis invicible and literally advcoc haki wont work, shyrui will be >>> EOS luffy

while current zoro is too strong and his attack wont work against shyrui because he will be "nothing"

those who only know how to cut nothing > shiruy > if prime roger don't know > eos luffy
So 2/3 of the monster trio for Zoro wank is here.

Now tag Giggio and make him tell me why Zoro completed One Piece already.

Shiryu will be very strong even in base. He was equal to Megallan who imo is at least a YC1 lvl guy.

And the Clear fruit has the potential to be absolute broken depending on how Oda wants to go with it. I don't think Shiryu picked it just because it can make him invisible, that's trash knowing mostly everyone in the New World has Haki.

Other than clearing his appearance, he could potentially clear his aura (so unspottable with CoO) which is broken, and Oda can go even a step further and make this man clear his whole existence so he'd be something like Obito from Naruto. So Zoro would have to cut into nothing or something.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
According to Sanji's line - I dont care if he is invisibile or indivisible - Shiryu will be far more than just invisible.
What is indivisible? Number 0 aka Nothing.
"Zoro, there are swordsmen in this world who can cut everything and Nothing..."
Shiryu will become nothing and probably lose his physical body making him potentially the most dangerous character out there.
:cheers:

According to Sanji's line - I dont care if he is invisibile or indivisible - Shiryu will be far more than just invisible.
What is indivisible? Number 0 aka Nothing.
"Zoro, there are swordsmen in this world who can cut everything and Nothing..."
Shiryu will become nothing and probably lose his physical body making him potentially the most dangerous character out there.
:cheers:
shiryu uses kamui

Now you guys talk about Shiryu how y'all think it will be his meeting with zoro :bamathink:
Imo Since BB pirates resembles to baroque works and Devon is Shiryu partner(just like mr1-miss doublefinger)they will try to fool nami and before Shiryu attack her zoro will appear and rescue her,that's what i think :handsup:

I dont wanna see anyone here downplay Shiryu. You should learn already from what happened in this arc. I am sure you remember the days when Chrono was stanning King and some Zoro fans were hating on King.

Get it throough your brain and if you are a real Zoro fan, you better remember this => Shiryu might be Zoro's final opponent