Lol this is what happens when you think beinh clowned = gag character

BM is a top tier who rivals other Yonko
Split the skies... she's actually powerful
Doesn't rely on luck

Buggy is a troll and lucky dude who's not powerful
Oda literally says it

You guys can cope like you want
Your guy serving a gag character
Does not change the fact that this Obese Bitch got dunked on by everyone and they mother and at the end of the day got finished off by inferior folks in Luffys gen without even ACoC, starting to think Vice Admirals might have had a chance to defeat her if they grouped up

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So Mihawk, Crocodile & a bunch of other Warlords (probably Weevil) banding together with Buggy is enough for Buggy to be declared a Yonko? Over Lord Mochikage & an entire existing Yonko crew? I wonder how they're gonna cope around this lmao.

:suresure:

On first thoughts, I don't believe anyone there is "serving" under Buggy - people like Crocodile would never "serve" under anyone.

Same thing would probably apply for Mihawk & the others. Guess it's just the Navy overexaggerating the shit out of those sitatuions to call Buggy a Yonko.

But a great chapter nonetheless! Mihawk & Mistah Zero :finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

Nah, that's different imo. Tashigi was meant to be a new rival for Zoro that reflected Kuina's will (but the storyline sort of got dropped).

The Ushimaru thing is just weird. We even got a flashback that focused heavily on his appearance (to highlight his resemblance to Zoro). Then no followup..
Yeah this is more blatant to be fair, with characters straight up comparing him to Ryuuma and Ushimaru to I think. I'm really surprised Yamato has not even commented on Zoro being identical to him aside from hair colour or so ofc!

It feels like Oda dropped that plotline or something, that he had bigger plans but sacrificed it to end Wano sooner, get it over with and get on with the main story and get to the end of OP sooner too. It explains why Kaidos backstory felt more like just higlights/a speedrun too then.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oooooof lmao, thats so wrong!

:kawak::snoopy::crazwhat::kidwat::kailaugh:

I did love Ed and Al though, they are such great characters and had such a great relationship. I was talking to a friend recently about how I loved their brotherly relationship and such throughout the FMA series.
FMAB is goated.
Love the show.
But every time I watch I hope for something to change and Hughes doesn't die this time.
Best character gone too soon.
:mrgo:

Status
Not open for further replies.