Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the ending to this arc feels a little abrupt. How are the Straw Hats sailing away from the island already? This has to be the shortest post-arc out of any of the major arcs in One Piece.
It certainly seems fast paced, but people have to also remember that Wano is going to be highly central soon to the endgame. It's like Fishman Island, which also had a decently fast post arc and left a few unanswered questions alone. Both islands have their roles to play eventually. Wano eventually will unleash Pluton. FI will eventually be destroyed (as a result of Mariejois?)

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Honestly putting bounty on the marines is the most balsy move any pirate have ever made. Kaido/BM/Xebec have nothing as impressive (until we see God Valley at least).

Shichibukai really are best group Oda produced. And yet he wanks the big steaming pile of trash named Yonkous.

G

Gorosei Informer

Killer becomes "discount Alphonse".
Oooooof lmao, thats so wrong!

:kawak::snoopy::crazwhat::kidwat::kailaugh:

I did love Ed and Al though, they are such great characters and had such a great relationship. I was talking to a friend recently about how I loved their brotherly relationship and such throughout the FMA series.

No, just no.

This has to be fake spoilers again. Different from Luffy's DF retcon.

No Shusui plot?
Mihawk and Crocodile under Buggy?
Carrot what?
Yamato staying?

I'm not believing it but believing it.

Wano was like bad sex
The foreplay was way too long and he came within seconds
Long built up but a fast and unsatisfying ending
Amen to that. The Straw Hats could have been removed from the story and it would have made zero difference. Hell, it could have even made the arc better. Makes you question why they are even kept in the story to begin with when they serve no purpose. They are just following along on Luffy's journey at this point. They are there for the sake of being there.

Damn, bounties on Marines implies many things, him being the ultimate boss, he controlling masses, he getting more allies, more people working for him, Buggy did a pretty damn feat.

And having 3 former warlords is so great, former crewmember of the pirate king, rival of an Emperor and the hero who almost took over a country. No wonder why WG made him an Emperor, in military power he is as equal as anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.