Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the assumption was fighting kaido would in part play a role with revealing things about his character
kaido after all was responsible for killing ushimaru

fighting kaido isnt an excuse for not addressing it after the war
it also isnt an excuse for not rounding up the samurai prior to the war
stop using the fact he fought kaido as some kind of excuse as to why oda cant deliver on what he had set zoro on course for.
Post automatically merged:

huh?
Rounding up the samurais is not as important as Zoro finding out about his lineage, his family roots, his heritage etc. Plus, Oda had Zoro say that "I will avenge Yasuie," but he changed his plans. Also, what about the nidai kitetsu?

I mean I can't help myself but to see that Oda clearly had different plans in the beginning of Wano for Zoro, but he changed his plans drastically. Zoro is not Sanji, Oda cares about him a lot, LIKE A LOT, I don't think that the decision to change Zoro's plot in Wano was made by Oda, I know that that's just a speculation, but I think that's what really happened.

Raizo liked Fukurokujo's sis. He once rescued her during a mission due to which she was deeply moved & tried to kiss raizo. But he was naive & knocked her off feat n fled away.

Fukurokujo's sis got injured in this incident. She was calling Raizo's name on her death bed out of affection n died. Fukurokujo mistook those words as his sister's resentment. His head & earlobes grew in anger. He then swore to never forgive Raizo for the rest of his life.
This is some metal shit man.
:pepemotion:

And oda said he wouldn't draw romance.... Oda, what a liar you are....

Backstory behind Raizo & Fukurokujo's rivalry revealed!

Raizo liked Fukurokujo's sis. He once rescued her during a mission due to which she was deeply moved & tried to kiss raizo. But he was naive & knocked her off feat n fled away.

Fukurokujo's sis got injured in this incident. She was calling Raizo's name on her death bed out of affection n died. Fukurokujo mistook those words as his sister's resentment. His head & earlobes grew in anger. He then swore to never forgive Raizo for the rest of his life.
:saitahu:

Backstory behind Raizo & Fukurokujo's rivalry revealed!

:saitahu:

Zoro is just there to be cool and strong, if Wano hasn't made that clear as day to everyone I don't know what to tell you. Though I'll still hold a lil hope that Oda is saving some actual character development down the line. :pepecopium::josad:

crocodile is at best yonco comander below queen....the only one that has the status to make a clown/jokes into a so call yonko is mihawk. Mihawk doesnt give a fuck about the yonko status :suresure:

Mihawk duels were legendaries (aka) shaking the red line such even other yonkos knew about this fights....meaning are to the calliber of akainu against akoji at less.

Potrayed Mihawk on his onw enter shanks territory moking shanks - brocolli man has to go cuz he felt miles away shanks coc:milaugh:
Mihawk isn't even zoro's final fight, you don't need to defend him this hard

Status
Not open for further replies.