Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody that read and properly comprehend the manga knows Mihawk wasn't trying to hit Luffy. Just force him further and further away from Ace.

Next time try reading all the scenes that shows exactly Mihawk was doing instead of taking a scene out of content. You might actually learn something if you do.
No he try to hit him but luffys battle IQ outplayed mihawk L

And then Jozu went on to have a prolonged battle against Akainu's equal without getting a scratch until, eventually, he got distracted. Which sounds more humiliating: getting a one-handed slash blocked by a YC2—while using his defense—after it travels several hundred meters or having a prolonged battle against him and needing a distraction to get him out when he's not using his defense? If Kuzan can went on to fight on par with Akainu after what happened b/w him and Jozu, then I don't see how Mihawk can't do it too.

Not using full power against those weaker than him is literally Mihawk's MO:

Not his fault if you're expecting him to fight like what Mihawk describes as brutes. And if we actually have functioning brains, we'd know Jozu, Vista's superior, was getting hyped for blocking a one-handed slash from Mihawk. It doesn't take Elon Musk to understand Mihawk was holding back against Vista, just like he did against pre-skip Zoro and Luffy.
Way to conveniently avoid the fact that Mihawk literally said he doesn’t hold back when the black blade is out:

Brook blitzing a Yonko x2
Franky using a Yonko for offroading
Jinbe using a Yonko as Judo practice
Robin using a Yonko as a Bowling Ball
Chopper tanking that Yonko's attacks
Nami stealing that Yonko's weapons and electrocuting that Yonko

A Yonko has the worst anti feats BY FAR lmao.
That was only big mom but nobody of them defeat her and it was always sneak attacks not like mihawk who fought a 1 vs 1 against a yc4-5 commander HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is a walking L right now

He sure haa remembered his name
He heard of him before. I know the rock's name, does that mean I have met him, his wife or his children before? No. I don't know anything about him other than the fact he's a former wrestler, an actor, and has a family, but I don't know about his upbringing, personal problems, etc. Just like Mihawk heard that Vista was a whitebeard pirates member but knew not much else about him.

Exactly !

People should go read the définition of à guild or at least go watch fairy tail lol.

The master of a guild is not always the strongest. And clearly here it's not the case, he is just as you said the chairman.
Yeah
I had the same thought because I watched HxH and other anime series which has "guilds organization" though I didn't finish Fairy Tail, as I stopped at ep 11... But I get your meaning

Those shows give you the best idea about organizations/ guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.