Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve already admitted that I don’t think the admirals with the exception of maybe Akainu is Yonko level.

I’m just not making the same mistake again with Mihawk. It’s obvious that he’s not on par with the Yonko.

You guys are literally walking into the same trap and it’s funny to watch.
Nobody cares plus Admirals would literally walk on burning glass barefoot instead of looking at Shanks. Shanks is to admirals what Kuzan was to Doflamingo, maybe even more.

Vivre card say mihawk swordsmenship on par with mihawk :josad:

Are you sure you want to put VC in? It doesn't look good for you :kobeha:
Bro no need to reply seriously with them. they are trolling so do the same thing. But if they are not trolling, well ... can't help flat earthers right lol
Post automatically merged:

He is dumb. He did the same thing by claiming gb will solo the alliance. Everyone stomped the admirals fans last week lol.
Yes I know, that's why I reply troll most of the time, they can't process arguments:gokulaugh:

One, he wouldn't get captured by weaklings if he's strong. Two, all three admirals almost molested him. If he was strong, he wouldn't need someone else to save his ass from Kuzan. They know how strong he is, and Akainu literally sent fewer ships to capture Buggy and crew than Mihawk.
Admirals can molest mihawk too. Or are you disagreeing? The admirals didn't really fight buggy for them to know that he is a joke. Only one who fought him in any capacity was aokiji who is currently an ex marine. So even if he knows the truth( which I don't think he does) he ain't gonna open his mouth. Vast majority of marine hq belives buggy is strong as fuck. He survived getting iced by aokiji, evaded kizaru's light attacks and got luffy and jinbei out of warzone

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Way to conveniently avoid the fact that Mihawk literally said he doesn’t hold back when the black blade is out:
He's saying he won't restrain himself from killing Luffy. How's Mihawk who can't beat Luffy when he's not holding back go on to have an equal exchange with Vista, who was far stronger than pre-skip Luffy. How would Jozu a YC2 get hyped for blocking Mihawk when he can't kill Luffy while going all out? Was pre-skip Luffy stronger than future Zoro who's going to fight Mihawk?

There should be a limit to how dense you're willing to get just to downplay a character.

I’ve already admitted that I don’t think the admirals with the exception of maybe Akainu is Yonko level.

I’m just not making the same mistake again with Mihawk. It’s obvious that he’s not on par with the Yonko.

Akainu is definitely stronger than Big Mom and probably shanks too.
And kizaru stronger than Big Mom, don't know about shanks.

Mihawk by default > shanks, can't argue with this one lol.

From a so called Admiral fan this is quite strange. But no copium, I only think you are mistaken.

Admiral are top tier exactly like the others. If some commercial scene in a manga where the author himself has said that the narrative comes first over Power levels made you change you mind, than you weren't really convinced to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.