Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still stupefied at how Oda has shat on Greenbull. The admiral=yonko agenda collapsed in like 2 panels which is horrible from a narrative POV.

You're free to pretend he was going all out as long
I didn’t say he was going all out. I said he wasn’t holding back.

Those aren’t opposite statements. You should know that.

He was serious at Marineford and not holding back. That’s my stance.

That doesn’t mean he was going all out.

And trolling aside there are inconsistencies at Marineford. But my stance is the same.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If buggy was frozen to death. He would be dead. You know to marines that also probably increased buggy's infamy. Survived aokijis fullbon freezing attack. Then went on to save luffy and jinbei from 2 other admirals who couldn't even scratch him.
We know buggy is weak but lucky. They don't
It's amazing how clueless you think the marines are. How on earth would they not know anything about him when they're the ones who literally attacked him? They captured him. They also sent fewer ships to capture his entire crew than Mihawk. At this point, you're either too young to even understand what you're saying or you're denying things for the sake of it. I am not gonna waste my time on this anymore.

:gokulaugh:Vinsmokes are shook there seeing kata and Oven popping up

Cracker himself can solo them.

This is a stomp

People really thinking Germa gonna do anything here
I feel like Oda can find a way to have both groups not get defeated.

Germa getting defeated at this point doesn't make sense because we know they need to escape, and Katakuri getting defeated would be absolute bs and there is no point on seeing him get defeated again for a second time.

I'm still stupefied at how Oda has shat on Greenbull. The admiral=yonko agenda collapsed in like 2 panels which is horrible from a narrative POV.
Did people actually think that admiral=yonko they must have missed how the wg had the whole navy and all the warlords to deal with the threat of one old, sick, dying yonko and still barely won.

I feel like Oda can find a way to have both groups not get defeated.

Germa getting defeated at this point doesn't make sense because we know they need to escape, and Katakuri getting defeated would be absolute bs and there is no point on seeing him get defeated again for a second time.
That's why I see kata leaving to helo Cracker that's when Germa wakes up and beat Oven

Did people actually think that admiral=yonko they must have missed how the wg had the whole navy and all the warlords to deal with the threat of one old, sick, dying yonko and still barely won.
Garp and Sengoku were yonko lvl so it was nothing but logical to think current admirals would also be on their level, or at least close to it

Status
Not open for further replies.