Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoC efficiency too is better than Luffy's because his attacks are much more powerful on average than Luffy's.
:milaugh::milaugh::okay:this is the funniest shit I have ever heard. You have an argument only with CoA but that is still debatable given how Luffy has ID which Zoro didn't have. CoC is obviously Luffy, anything else is just bullshit and baseless wank just for the sake of it.

It's funny how Buggy replacing Big Mom means it's a joke, but Mihawk being in an alliance with Buggy means the portrayal is legit lmao. You're the walking definition of hypocrisy.
He is provably still mad that wg made buggy a yonkou because of Mihawk but katakuri and kidd will never become one even after "defeating" and the "death" of big mom lmao.

Daifuku, Smoothie, Snack, and especially Compote were all barely focused.

I thought maybe they would finally play a major role during the Wano arc but nope.

Katakuri, Perospero, and Oven are the only three that got the most focus.
There are a million characters in One Piece. Oda can't focus on all of them . It's as simple as that.

:milaugh::milaugh::okay:this is the funniest shit I have ever heard. You have an argument only with CoA but that is still debatable given how Luffy has ID which Zoro didn't have. CoC is obviously Luffy, anything else is just bullshit and baseless wank just for the sake of it.
Why do you take Gol D takes seriously?
Anything he says about King, Zoro and Mihawk are just pure nonsense

How can anyone believe Zoro's CoC mastery or efficiency > Luffy's

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Little to no arguments with a bunch of meme's won't prove anything. Luffy legit had nothing comparable to Rooftop Dead Man's Game before awakening. The only argument we have in Luffy's favor is that he has feats against Kaido, which Zoro doesn't.

I don't hate the Germa, I actually have no problem with them, I just don't like users like you and some others that wank them to the high heavens.

Although at least you seem to have a pure Germa wank while some other users here are only wanking them because of Sanji.

Heck I actually really like Reiju, she's one of my top five favorite female characters.
Yep I'm am team germa I just don't believe they vet level except for yonji lol but I don't wank them past YC1.....yet :pepebusi:

Sure, and you comment about me out of blue:pepedoffy:

If you want to talk at least invite me for a coffee. No need to be so shy:pepemwai:
Not out of the blue, but I saw the retarded argument of "going all out".
When we have literally Luffy going G4 against fodders but staying in base against Kaido for a long time lmao.
Complete idiotic argument, easily debunked. But you'll say whatever crap about Katakuri so as to make King look better when that's impossible xDDD.

If the one paying is you :cheers:

There are a million characters in One Piece. Oda can't focus on all of them . It's as simple as that.
Of course but out of all them he should have given some focus to Smoothie.

Imo he could have easily brought Smoothie to Onigashima along with Perospero and then he could have had Yamato fight her.

Status
Not open for further replies.