Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next chapter we will see some clownery with Yamato jumping on the Sunny and foreshadow of Warlords talking to each other because you should not expect Oda to give them a conversation without foreshadowing it few chapters prior.
I got the spoilers for 1057, Luffy punches Yamato so fast she doesn’t even realize. And sends her crashing back to Wano. The Strawhats continue on and Luffy says next time Yamato.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I got the spoilers for 1057, Luffy punches Yamato so fast she doesn’t even realize. And sends her crashing back to Wano. The Strawhats continue on and Luffy says next time Yamato.

Doubt. I bet it would be some corny shit such as Yamato drowning and SHs pulling her aboard.

Is it oven respect or pure germa hate? cus pero don't like them lol
I don't hate the Germa, I actually have no problem with them, I just don't like users like you and some others that wank them to the high heavens.

Although at least you seem to have a pure Germa wank while some other users here are only wanking them because of Sanji.

Heck I actually really like Reiju, she's one of my top five favorite female characters.

Daifuku, Smoothie, Snack, and especially Compote were all barely focused.

I thought maybe they would finally play a major role during the Wano arc but nope.

Katakuri, Perospero, and Oven are the only three that got the most focus.
Maybe Oda telling us that these 3 were BM original top 4 with Cracker before Smoothie rose up in power above Oven and Pero
No wonder why he doesn't focus on Smoothie and co that much

No, Zoro was only ever given a generalized description how what Haki does. No one ever told him what Haki actually is, nor did anyone explain to him what Haki is as a concept. Koushiro only told Zoro that there are swordsmen in the world who can cut everything and nothing at the same time. Zoro figured out what it is when he awakened CoA against MR.1. He also awakened CoO at the same time before the SHs even got to experience CoO, which happened at Skypia.

Mihawk too didn't bother explaining Haki in detail to him, unlike Rayleigh. Instead, he just told him his swords can't be broken if his swords are coated Haki and left him to figure it out by himself. Luffy actually had better exposure to Haki than any other SH before TS because every time Rayleigh mentioned a type of Haki, Luffy gets a reminder of him experiencing that Haki first hand.

CoO is the only area where Luffy seemingly dominates Zoro. Zoro is a better CoA user and his CoC efficiency too is better than Luffy's because his attacks are much more powerful on average than Luffy's.
Bros be here creating their own headcanon lmao
There is not a single Haki Zoro is better, the guy was amazed by Luffy's internal destruction lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's funny how Buggy replacing Big Mom means it's a joke, but Mihawk being in an alliance with Buggy means the portrayal is legit lmao. You're the walking definition of hypocrisy.
Dude repeats the same thing all the time without looking at what's actually true.

the guy stans Kidd, Katakuri and etc...

The most irrelevant characters in Straw Hats plotline.

King should never exist in the first place. Or just not Zoro fighting him.

Bro, Zoro wants to be WSS, land of swordsmen and no actual development towards his goal.

His biggest fight in the entire series is a Ptero Karate Kid with no advanced Haki forms and he also tells Zoro "fuck swordsmanship who cares":pepeke:

Orochi should never exist. It should've been Nobunaga, he should be on par or slightly weaker than Kaido, Kaido would hype him up vs Luffy making Luffy fear for the alliance since there is another Top Tier on Wano on the opposing side, Zoro fights him and gets the biggest challenge in his path prior to Mihawk.

Nobunaga shows Zoro his remaining flaws and Zoro has to overcome them in an attempt to beat him. The ending of the fight is Zoro understanding that he can support Luffy by becoming a King in the Shadows ( a nod to Rayleigh's portrayal and title ) he awakens advanced CoC and surpasses Nobunaga.

Why did I write all of that ffs. As if Oda would do it.
Sadly this is Luffy Piece. You're setting yourself for disappointment by giving Zoro way too much focus than Oda is willing to give. He is just not the MC in Oda's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.