Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see everyone of you crying in the bed after Carrot will join lol. You will be all in shock 🤣🤣
:kuzanshut:
I will begin to eat popcorn to watch you swearing on Oda and telling that you want stop reading one piece 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Better hope carrot don't join cus the argument "you need a lot of screen time to be a SH
Didn’t answer my question, color me surprised…I doubt they would, but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t be going against the wishes of her longtime mentors and leaders, which is a dick move unless you don’t have any integrity or convictions (so I see why it’s still the popular choice around here) :kayneshrug:
Why would I answer that question when you acting like the Minks will rage at her? and since you want bring up a dick move they forcing her to be the leader she don't want be it color me surprised
Post automatically merged:

Better hope carrot don't join cus the argument "you need a lot of screen time to be a SH

Why would I answer that question when you acting like the Minks will rage at her? and since you want bring up a dick move they forcing her to be the leader she don't want be it color me surprised
Ignore the top don't have nun to do with the reply jew lol just misspent

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

You CAN’T answer the question or you would have, there’s a difference between avoidance and not having a defense to mount…and because I’m talking to you specifically, I don’t mean “mount” the way you want it to mean :kriwhat:
Also, her not “wanting” it is conjecture, she simply said she didn’t feel ready before all her peers chimed in about how they’d help her, y’all really are trying to miss the point if you think all that support is gonna make her turn it down just to flit around the world with Luffy. Again, I get why people here don’t have a problem with skirting responsibility, I doubt y’all are ever given enough of it in real life to fuck it all up, but not everyone (including fictional characters written by a guy with a painfully strong moral compass) is like that.

You CAN’T answer the question or you would have, there’s a difference between avoidance and not having a defense to mount…and because I’m talking to you specifically, I don’t mean “mount” the way you want it to mean :kriwhat:
Also, her not “wanting” it is conjecture, she simply said she didn’t feel ready before all her peers chimed in about how they’d help her, y’all really are trying to miss the point if you think all that support is gonna make her turn it down just to flit around the world with Luffy. Again, I get why people here don’t have a problem with skirting responsibility, I doubt y’all are ever given enough of it in real life to fuck it all up, but not everyone (including fictional characters written by a guy with a painfully strong moral compass) is like that.
I ain't miss the point just because someone want help you doesn't mean you want it lol

Carrot scene is certainly odd. First because there's absolutely 0 build-up to her becoming Zou's ruler. This is not comparable with Momo.
Second because of the way this is presented Idk but to me it looks like minks are forcing the 15 yo girl hand with the dukes dropping her into the role out of nowhere (they decided it before asking her opinion) and the other minks immediately dismissing any of her arguments by claiming it'll be okay for x reason. As if refusing would be betraying everyone in the room. Talk about emotional blackmail
Maybe Carrot really wants to the duchess and is just insecure, but the way the scene is framed is not good.
I don't see Carrot suddenly becoming an official straw hat... but stowaway that may get development in the next arc? Maybe.

Why don't you just call this thread in "Carrot hating board". It's only about Carrot disrespecting posts.
I love Carrot and she would do a great addiction...
And, you don't know maybe, but rabbits are Oda's favorite pets. So he will just add her at the crew.
There are 10000 reasons her to join the SH

Carrot scene is certainly odd. First because there's absolutely 0 build-up to her becoming Zou's ruler. This is not comparable with Momo.
Second because of the way this is presented Idk but to me it looks like minks are forcing the 15 yo girl hand with the dukes dropping her into the role out of nowhere (they decided it before asking her opinion) and the other minks immediately dismissing any of her arguments by claiming it'll be okay for x reason. As if refusing would be betraying everyone in the room. Talk about emotional blackmail
Maybe Carrot really wants to the duchess and is just insecure, but the way the scene is framed is not good.
I don't see Carrot suddenly becoming an official straw hat... but stowaway that may get development in the next arc? Maybe.
Reading it made me think she's going to shirk that responsibility, leave a letter and sneak into the Sunny.

Next chapter will be the one where Yamao reveals she's actually staying in Wano and says her goodbyes to the crew alongside Kin and Momo. We'll probably have to wait for the chapter after that to see if Carrot snuck onboard or not.

She's been with the crew for the past 7 years. If she isn't joining, there's no way they don't have a proper send off. Or at the very least something with Nami and Chopper. So in a funny twist of fate, if Carrot's not in the next chapter, that's amazing news for C4N!
Lol keep coping. Here's some more copium for you to last till next chapter. Hope it's enough.

:pepecopium:

Status
Not open for further replies.