Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that's bad? I've got perhaps one of the worst takes you're likely to hear. I've been sitting on it a while, and I wasn't sure I should even bother. But eh, sunachi and all.

You remember Toki's prophecy, the moon who doesn't know the sun?

Carrot is the moon. Luffy would be the sun that brings the dawn, and the rest of the crew, Zoro to Jinbe, would be the nine shadows. Carrot was not aware of her true purpose, but she will know the brilliance of the dawn because she will join the crew that will bring it.

There it is. Don't hold back.

R

rubblerust

You think that's bad? I've got perhaps one of the worst takes you're likely to hear. I've been sitting on it a while, and I wasn't sure I should even bother. But eh, sunachi and all.

You remember Toki's prophecy, the moon who doesn't know the sun?

Carrot is the moon. Luffy would be the sun that brings the dawn, and the rest of the crew, Zoro to Jinbe, would be the nine shadows. Carrot was not aware of her true purpose, but she will know the brilliance of the dawn because she will join the crew that will bring it.

There it is. Don't hold back.
Well I mean it's a pretty bad take, you said it yourself. No need for anyone to beat you up for it.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
so what's the new drill??

btw providers don't get spoilers this early so un-armed is just teasing you guys
You'd be surprised how early some people get their spoilers, but yeah might be best to lock it. You aren't ready for the coming shitstorm
:kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.