Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Oda is not the right type for doing such thing

but it seem Kaido's son is the son of Kaido and Big Mom ...

son of two Yonko ... I hope he be the one who aid Luffy in the final war while having the 2 crew on his back
I don't believe so
The reason is kaido is saying "I want him to meet you, Linlin"

It's like they never were introduced before... naturally if she's the mother... that doesn't make sense...

I bet he meant "Kid" in the second one

Both SHs and Kid Pirates were saying to go full speed ahead last chapter.... also... he called both Luffy and Kidd 2 chapters ago as "idiots" as well
We can agree it's either Kidd or Zoro, but from the spoilers it said the Straw Hats ship 'is out of sight' and have already gone to the Gate which means they're ahead of the others.

I don't believe so
The reason is kaido is saying "I want him to meet you, Linlin"

It's like they never were introduced before... naturally if she's the mother... that doesn't make sense...
it's a long shot ... I don't expect to happen ...

but ...

Big Mom crew had "ONE GOOD GUY"

maybe Kaido crew's good guy be Kaido's son .... it can be more fun that another troll or a brute fighter

the two idiots are Kidd and Luffy ...

p.s

what are you talking about???
Kidd was about to go to war with Red Hair Pirates just with 200 guys ...
and he didn't stopped fighting Kaido like Hawkins
he is beyond idiot ...
It's so funny with Zoro fans:

1- They make threads about Luffy being idiotic captain... makes bad decisions... Zoro is one of smart people on crew...

2- When being called "idiot" refers to someone who barges from the front gate as a badass... they don't mind Zoro being called "idiot"

LMAO....

Gosh... it's so obvious Law is taunting both of Luffy and Kidd here!

But anyway... I'm used to Law FAILING as planner... so I wouldn't be surprised if he failed to count the number of idiots infront of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.