[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
His demeanor and behavior seems like organized scum, like Mafia, more than jester. If we're afraid of lynching because of the jester we shouldn't even play.

Since the jester is neutral, I'll ask @Reborn to kill me if he turns out to be jester. He has no reason to go after anyone in particular if he's jester, so the likelihood of him taking my request is high. And if he's mafia (like I think), then we've just made a monumental Day 1 move. Regardless, the rules stipulate we need a Day 1 Lynch and Reborn is the person I'm most confident in.

Lynch @Reborn @Dragomir

Given the setup with Jesters and all there could be a Vig. Because you can always get reads, but you also need a way to deal with the Jesters without lynching them.
There is certainly a vig in this game.

@Bogard I love your avatar and signature <3
look who i found, the guy who introduced me to mafia! heave ho!
I would accuse you of buddying and fluffing if it weren't for the fact that you were the bachelor.

He is too aggressive.
At the time you made this accusation, is this the only thing you had to go on?

Reborn. Stop it. You're accusing everyone who argues against you.

How are you gonna get reads by being hyper aggressive and then blaming people for thinking you're off.
I wouldn't worry so much about his playstyle unless you're going to policy lynch him.

Why some people who knows my game Play side thinks m playing fishy?

I always have been aggressive to catch scums
Just play your game. The fact that you're trying to justify your already-known playstyle is weak.

I think you're trying to divert the attention. From what I see, your actions feels like you are trying to take lead and gain the town's trust by using your meta, saying that you are aggressive by nature. Then you shift the focus to an otherwise friendly banter and saying that there must be a scum just because we aren't all acting aggressive.
What do you think about other players that are trying to act the part of town leader (e.g. Flower and TAC)?

Jesters in the game are headcase btw for both eitherside , so like @Flower said activity is a must in this game .
Interesting for you to encourage activity but then be largely inactive yourself.

I am 85% sure that @Reborn is the Scum.
Seems like you're tunneling pretty hard right now. What are your reads on other players so far?

These questions, are you playing game ? I'm evidently Suzanne the slut. I told you this in PM @Bogard
Scum pretending to be fool?

They haven’t said anything.
I posted in the first four pages.

There is certainly a vig in this game.

I would accuse you of buddying and fluffing if it weren't for the fact that you were the bachelor.

At the time you made this accusation, is this the only thing you had to go on?

I wouldn't worry so much about his playstyle unless you're going to policy lynch him.

Just play your game. The fact that you're trying to justify your already-known playstyle is weak.

What do you think about other players that are trying to act the part of town leader (e.g. Flower and TAC)?

Interesting for you to encourage activity but then be largely inactive yourself.

Seems like you're tunneling pretty hard right now. What are your reads on other players so far?

Scum pretending to be fool?

I posted in the first four pages.
Actually, reading the setup helps a lot xD:

The player chosen for the single date will have to choose between being a Sane Cop or Vigilante
There, we have a Vig.

His demeanor and behavior seems like organized scum, like Mafia, more than jester. If we're afraid of lynching because of the jester we shouldn't even play.

Since the jester is neutral, I'll ask @Reborn to kill me if he turns out to be jester. He has no reason to go after anyone in particular if he's jester, so the likelihood of him taking my request is high. And if he's mafia (like I think), then we've just made a monumental Day 1 move. Regardless, the rules stipulate we need a Day 1 Lynch and Reborn is the person I'm most confident in.

Lynch @Reborn @Dragomir
What are your other reads so far?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Lynch @Reborn @Dragomir
what the hell dude..... don't Play your usual trashy read game...

I am neither jester nor scum.. I have always been aggresive and you Know that.

Why you taking kiwipom side? Why you want me to go out despite knowing my game play of being aggresive....

Just take a look at kiwipom....she is trying to set me up with help of don da....

What time zone are more people here in? This thread was very active in the middle of the night for me, so I guess it will be much less so now that it's daytime for me?

Lynch @Reborn @Dragomir
What do you think about Don?

H

Homelander

This is likely i am not really convinced with Don's play so far .

I dont undertsand this 85% scum even come from . Is Don Jester perhaps drawing flower to get him argued ?

Also i find Finalbeta really iffy with this interaction and has been rather careful compared. I do remind Beta 's meta play as Town has high activity . He has been very cautious in this game .

This is likely i am not really convinced with Don's play so far .

I dont undertsand this 85% scum even come from . Is Don Jester perhaps drawing flower to get him argued ?

Also i find Finalbeta really iffy with this interaction and has been rather careful compared. I do remind Beta 's meta play as Town has high activity . He has been very cautious in this game .
At this point feels like everyone is trying to make me lynch them.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What are your other reads so far?
Poison Chan strikes me strong as town. Just by the likes I've periodically received throughout the thread suggests to me that she's been taking her time to read the content. But there's still the confusion on whether or not Peter is the Town Power or a third party.

Flower I'm iffy on. Some of her behavior seems off. Like suddenly getting joke-y after we established a fear of a Jester. Feels a little bad in taste and poor in time, but I've got no other reason to doubt her. She seems very level headed right now and isn't jumping to conclusions.

Bogard is uncharacteristically quiet. That's suspicious, I recall him being very vocal in other games we played.

Kiwipom likewise wasn't around much and didn't say or do much. She, like Bogard, is a player who often will try to catch inconsistencies and trick other players with their own misspeaks. Her uninvolvement could correlate to the fact that users who have plenty of posts will be chosen for dates (I'm still not 100% on understanding it). So, she could be deciding to lay low so she isn't noticed when the dating occurs. As in, if she's very active, but not picked, it's a red signal, no? Her hard read on Lanji is odd too. But, maybe she can explain it better when she comes online.

Beta hasn't impressed me yet. Hasn't given me a reason to doubt him.

Lanji is a new player. I suspect he's vanilla townie because Drago wouldn't give a new player a difficult role.

That's about it for anything meaningful for me. What about you, Jinri? Anything you've got?

Poison Chan strikes me strong as town. Just by the likes I've periodically received throughout the thread suggests to me that she's been taking her time to read the content. But there's still the confusion on whether or not Peter is the Town Power or a third party.

Flower I'm iffy on. Some of her behavior seems off. Like suddenly getting joke-y after we established a fear of a Jester. Feels a little bad in taste and poor in time, but I've got no other reason to doubt her. She seems very level headed right now and isn't jumping to conclusions.

Bogard is uncharacteristically quiet. That's suspicious, I recall him being very vocal in other games we played.

Kiwipom likewise wasn't around much and didn't say or do much. She, like Bogard, is a player who often will try to catch inconsistencies and trick other players with their own misspeaks. Her uninvolvement could correlate to the fact that users who have plenty of posts will be chosen for dates (I'm still not 100% on understanding it). So, she could be deciding to lay low so she isn't noticed when the dating occurs. As in, if she's very active, but not picked, it's a red signal, no? Her hard read on Lanji is odd too. But, maybe she can explain it better when she comes online.

Beta hasn't impressed me yet. Hasn't given me a reason to doubt him.

Lanji is a new player. I suspect he's vanilla townie because Drago wouldn't give a new player a difficult role.

That's about it for anything meaningful for me. What about you, Jinri? Anything you've got?
Poison can't be a third party since there are none in this setup, so she's cool.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
what the hell dude..... don't Play your usual trashy read game...

I am neither jester nor scum.. I have always been aggresive and you Know that.

Why you taking kiwipom side? Why you want me to go out despite knowing my game play of being aggresive....

Just take a look at kiwipom....she is trying to set me up with help of don da....
Why don't you defend your inconsistencies, Reborn?
Why would you want us to not talk immediately, only to then proclaim you're going to talk and egg people on?
Why are you telling users to not rely on their own meta and previous games, but INSIST on doing so now?

I feel like you're trying to put on an act of being townie by mimicking your townie play style. And, even if you ARE JESTER, then I still think it's beneficial to remove you. We(I) have no other person I am strongly suspicious of. You're a walking contradiction.

And again. Should you be Jester, you'll be happy to be lynched. So, in exchange for doing you that service, target me over anyone else at night. But, you likely aren't jester. You'll probably even hype yourself up and contradict yourself more to lay that shred of doubt on everyone so they don't lynch you immediately. But nah-ah. You're gone.
What time zone are more people here in? This thread was very active in the middle of the night for me, so I guess it will be much less so now that it's daytime for me?
Quarantine screwed up my sleeping schedule, but i'm Eastern U.S.

Likely, it'll die off in the next four hours.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Poison can't be a third party since there are none in this setup, so she's cool.
Check the date thing-y.
The jesters, the town PR, and the scum will NOT be chosen for any of the dates.
Town PR won't be chosen for a date, but Peter is in there. So... Peter isn't town Power. Or Drago put that there to partially disguise Peter, if the player need not want to immediately reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.