Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he all around joke especially since nails and fainting got to him. Can't say same to Sanji. That is real man who can take beating and dish one back harder :kata:.
He could take a beating give you that, but can’t finish a real fight with a decent fighter for shit lol

that’s all to show how trash Sanji and Zoro are compared Jinbei the real threat of SHs after Luffy... Jinbei has more chances of beating a YC than Zoro and Sanji will ever have even with Wano PUs they got lol

He could take a beating give you that, but can’t finish a real fight with a decent fighter for shit lol

that’s all to show how trash Sanji and Zoro are compared Jinbei the real threat of SHs after Luffy... Jinbei has more chances of beating a YC than Zoro and Sanji will ever have even with Wano PUs they got lol
Actually he did as he shown that, but what up with Zoro with nails and fainting though? Can't unsee Zoro being 'same lvl' after that. Sanji already prove himself above him as for Jimbei, have to see as he technically haven't beaten notable foe, so have to see, but see him facing Smoothie or Jack depending.

Actually he did as he shown that, but what up with Zoro with nails and fainting though? Can't unsee Zoro being 'same lvl' after that
Zoro’s endurance in Wano was trash no denying that tho we all cam agree it doesn’t feel consistent knowing him either way I don’t care for all that matter he could die this arc and all fine with me xD tho if he had to go Sanji can join him lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Who's mad? Why you salty, bruh? Not my fault you trust spoilers for Clouds and proven wrong whren reading a chapter. First Zoro being hype tool, Zoro not doing anything especially out of flashback, and now Jimbei new VC as stated and explained by @Albino 👑 .
Forget Zoro, he no longer can help you, you have to go through Jinbe to have a shot at Zoro.
Also, our arrangement was that I am giving you the attention while you are giving me the salt. I can continue this trade but if you ask salt from me I got only attention to offer.

Sanjino the sky Kaiser, rose to the skies to save the heir of Kozuki clan but a cloud stopped his plans... Sanjino the usual clown of a chapter. You cant save him from Oda no matter how hard you try. :catlewd:

Status
Not open for further replies.