Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny as it sounds, this chapter didn't really tell us anything new.

-It was always true that Yamutto was never gonna join
-It was always true that those in this thread cultishly arguing for her joining were delusional morons

Only difference is now they can finally realise that too.
She's not a future nakama, nor is she another Law. She's the plot convenient fan service princess Oda thought up at the very last minute to save the tumbling sales. Once we're in Elbaf, she'll be forgotten as soon as you can say melons.
And Pudding was literally the daughter of Big Meme. Didn't stop Oda from dumping her in a back ally, leaving her to ugly cry as the straw hats sailed away.

As easily as Oda pulled Yamao out of his ass, he can shove her back in. Once he's finished milking her for what she's worth that is. Becoming Momo's mutt is more than she deserves if we're being totally honest.
Whilst I expected an actual logical conclusion, I did say it was within the realms of possibility for Oda to just unceremoniously dispatch of her. Seems like that was right after all. And honestly...deserved. Now we look to next chapter for the finishing blow.

Last edited:
First of all, yes I will take my L like a man. I was wrong, Yamato didn't join the crew.

I can't be bothered to comment on this trash chapter of an even more trash arc so I will just copy and paste what I said in a private chat here:

I'm gonna be honest here, the last couple of arcs have really made me question Oda's direction. Post time skip One Piece has had issues in EVERY. ARC.

Fishman Island- people had issues with Hody being a trash villian, Arlong blows him out of the water.

Punk Hazard- the most forgettable arc probably, nobody cares about punk hazard

Dressrosa- way too fucking long, people hated rebecca, pacing was atrocious

Zou- was mostly just a flashback. But one thing that i REALLY personally hated was the secret of how to find the One Piece being told to Luffy instead of Luffy finding it out for himself. Again Zou for was was just a trash version of Skypiea. Robin finding Roger's message >>>>>> Luffy being told how to find the One Piece by a dog. Have no fucking idea why people like this arc

Oda: hey pirates of One Piece, did you know that if your not friends of the Minks and never go to Zou, you'll never get to One Piece?

One Piece Pirates: So Roger's words that the One Piece was open for anyone to find was all a big fat lie?

Loda: Yup, it was all just a lie.

WCI- doesn't matter whether people liked it or not. EVERYBODY agreed that it was controversial. Germa 66 are trash Saturday cartoons level villains' just to give Sanji another unnesscary sob story. Ruined Big Mom in her very first introduction. Yonko Big Mom became Big Meme. Have Jinbe not leave with the other Straw Hats but joined in Wano with zero consequences or repercussions. What was the fucking point then??? ZERO SUSPENSION AND ZERO PAYOFF. Jinbe fans also had to suffer the constant Jinbe will die theories being thrown at them. That is all Oda's fault.

Reverie Arc- More fucking off screening! Cobra dead? Sabo flame emperor? Kuma freed? I don't give a fucking shit! Know why? Cause Oda never told me what happened! There is nothing for me to be hyped about!

Wano- boring plot, shit pacing, useless main character (momo), no Kaido flashback, Red Trashbags having more screen time than the Straw Hat Crew. CONSTANT fake out deaths. plot threads that went nowhere and so many empty burgers. FUCK LODEN TRASH CHARACTER What happened to Zoro gathering the samurai. Remember the hype of Hawkin's prediction that someone was gonna die, but it turned out to be himself all along? lmfao GODA! Kaido's introduction of falling from sky island and the narrator that nothing can kill him vs his death of dying to magma when even Jinbe got punched through the chest by Akainu and still lived. Even if Kaido was gonna die this arc, we all expected his death to be something akin to whitebeard's, but the reality was nowhere near close. Merry's death blows kaido's death out of the water! Kaido and readers expecting a glorious death? Oda: LMFAO

We just have to admit that the golden days of Arlong Park, Alabasta, Water 7 and Marineford are long behind us.

buckle up Ussop fans, your boy Ussop is gonna be in for a rough ride come Elbaf.

Year of Sanji crashed and burned in flames with the cake failing and Sanji not even getting his own 1v1.

Year of Zoro disappointed Zoro fans with no ZKK

Wano disappointed BOTH Carrot AND Yamato fans.

Ussop fans, its your turn next come Elbaf to get shitted on the face by oda's trash writing, best prepare and stock up on copium now.

Oda: so rant over?

Me: yes-WAIT NO! RANT OVER NO ODA, RANT NOT FUCKING OVER! I'M STILL PISSED AS HELL!!!!

IM SO FUCKING MAD AND PISSED ABOUT THIS THAT I CAN'T EVEN FIND A EMOJI GOOD ENOUGH TO ACCURATELY EXPRESS HOW PISSED I AM ABOUT THIS! THAT'S HOW ANGRY I AM!

Rant over. NO. RANT. NOT. FUCKING. OVER!

First of all, yes I will take my L like a man. I was wrong, Yamato didn't join the crew.

I can't be bothered to comment on this trash chapter of an even more trash arc so I will just copy and paste what I said in a private chat here:

I'm gonna be honest here, the last couple of arcs have really made me question Oda's direction. Post time skip One Piece has had issues in EVERY. ARC.

Fishman Island- people had issues with Hody being a trash villian, Arlong blows him out of the water.

Punk Hazard- the most forgettable arc probably, nobody cares about punk hazard

Dressrosa- way too fucking long, people hated rebecca, pacing was atrocious

Zou- was mostly just a flashback. But one thing that i REALLY personally hated was the secret of how to find the One Piece being told to Luffy instead of Luffy finding it out for himself. Again Zou for was was just a trash version of Skypiea. Robin finding Roger's message >>>>>> Luffy being told how to find the One Piece by a dog. Have no fucking idea why people like this arc

Oda: hey pirates of One Piece, did you know that if your not friends of the Minks and never go to Zou, you'll never get to One Piece?

One Piece Pirates: So Roger's words that the One Piece was open for anyone to find was all a big fat lie?

Loda: Yup, it was all just a lie.

WCI- doesn't matter whether people liked it or not. EVERYBODY agreed that it was controversial. Germa 66 are trash Saturday cartoons level villains' just to give Sanji another unnesscary sob story. Ruined Big Mom in her very first introduction. Yonko Big Mom became Big Meme. Have Jinbe not leave with the other Straw Hats but joined in Wano with zero consequences or repercussions. What was the fucking point then??? ZERO SUSPENSION AND ZERO PAYOFF. Jinbe fans also had to suffer the constant Jinbe will die theories being thrown at them. That is all Oda's fault.

Reverie Arc- More fucking off screening! Cobra dead? Sabo flame emperor? Kuma freed? I don't give a fucking shit! Know why? Cause Oda never told me what happened! There is nothing for me to be hyped about!

Wano- boring plot, shit pacing, useless main character (momo), no Kaido flashback, Red Trashbags having more screen time than the Straw Hat Crew. CONSTANT fake out deaths. plot threads that went nowhere and so many empty burgers. FUCK LODEN TRASH CHARACTER What happened to Zoro gathering the samurai. Remember the hype of Hawkin's prediction that someone was gonna die, but it turned out to be himself all along? lmfao GODA! Kaido's introduction of falling from sky island and the narrator that nothing can kill him vs his death of dying to magma when even Jinbe got punched through the chest by Akainu and still lived. Even if Kaido was gonna die this arc, we all expected his death to be something akin to whitebeard's, but the reality was nowhere near close. Merry's death blows kaido's death out of the water! Kaido and readers expecting a glorious death? Oda: LMFAO

We just have to admit that the golden days of Arlong Park, Alabasta, Water 7 and Marineford are long behind us.

buckle up Ussop fans, your boy Ussop is gonna be in for a rough ride come Elbaf.

Year of Sanji crashed and burned in flames with the cake failing and Sanji not even getting his own 1v1.

Year of Zoro disappointed Zoro fans with no ZKK

Wano disappointed BOTH Carrot AND Yamato fans.

Ussop fans, its your turn next come Elbaf to get shitted on the face by oda's trash writing, best prepare and stock up on copium now.

Oda: so rant over?

Me: yes-WAIT NO! RANT OVER NO ODA, RANT NOT FUCKING OVER! I'M STILL PISSED AS HELL!!!!

IM SO FUCKING MAD AND PISSED ABOUT THIS THAT I CAN'T EVEN FIND A EMOJI GOOD ENOUGH TO ACCURATELY EXPRESS HOW PISSED I AM ABOUT THIS! THAT'S HOW ANGRY I AM!

Rant over. NO. RANT. NOT. FUCKING. OVER!
So basically it's a loaded rat race that only those in the know, can win.

Holy Fuck Oda you damned idiot.

There are 11 BB pirates and 11 Red Haired.

Makes sense for match ups for there to be 11 SHs. Since Vivi can't fight, at this point by default it kinda has to be Carrot.
I am not saying carrot is not joining, what i am saying is the handling of both her and Yamato is crazy, completely unhinged.
I really believe carrot will be on the ship next chapter.
And for none of the reasons C4N lists.

Basically there are only 2 questions now.

1. Was the whole "become Queen" a setup made by the minks just to force her into the Sunny?
2. Is it gonna be a sourprise for the Mugis or they are actually tryin to hide her and fully aware she is on board?
I believe she is gonna run, otherwise it's another setup like Yamato "changing her mind".
Post automatically merged:

Basically there are only 2 questions now.

1. Was the whole "become Queen" a setup made by the minks just to force her into the Sunny?
2. Is it gonna be a sourprise for the Mugis or they are actually tryin to hide her and fully aware she is on board?
I believe she is gonna run, otherwise it's another setup like Yamato "changing her mind".

Feels good to be right for all this time. I hope all the yamato cultists will come down to earth and behave like a decent human beings after taking this slap to the face from Oda. It was impossible to be in this thread because of you.
The amount of spectators that private messaged me saying they wouldn't dare step into this thread because of them was honestly insane. Part of the reason why I made sure that I'd always say whatever tf I wanted. When you have that many people trying to gaslight you, I could understand why some wouldn't wanna participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.