Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the vid, it goes into detail why him hating pirates is ultimately important. Over time, he's increasingly become more tolerant to specifically the strawhats.

The biggest thing is just Aokiji, who is his mentor. Aokiji left the Marines specifically to achieve something as a non-marine. Considering Smoker actually is starting to see Luffy as the saviors of many countries and not the Marines, it becomes easy to see how it's possible, even if Carrot ends up sneaking on board next chapter.

Imo, we'll see Smoker next during a Vegapunk centric plotline, so I'm curious to see how his behavior changes once he and Luffy meet a 5th time in the story
Post automatically merged:

True lol. I'm just gonna start stanning Smoker lol, Morj has convinced me:fransuper:
i’d be down for that, an ex marine would be top. and let’s add tashigi as well

L

Little Cahokia

I am actually seeing a lot of backlash for this Yamato bait already. What will Oda do with the backlash? I mean if he shows Carrot on the Sunny after this, there may actually be a mob after him. And this is not just another weeb mob, this time he pissed off a part of the LGBTQ+ community with this bait.

He may actually end up bringing Yamato back to calm people down.
Oda gets critized for a how he draws women and still continues it. Oda won't give a fuck.

No proof on being rigged. You're projecting your hatred and are mad that other people don't hate her too. All I can say to that is, cope.
As much cope as wanting a crappy useless side character join the main story..:kayneshrug:

No proof of not being rigged either.. lf they had make a most hated poll character, Carrot would be top 10 too..

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
As much cope as wanting a crappy useless side character join the main story..:kayneshrug:

No proof of not being rigged either.. lf they had make a most hated poll character, Carrot would be top 10 too..
That's not how it works though. There's no proof needed for taking a poll at face value, the person that needs to show proof is the one that thinks the poll is wrong and a lie. You're also basing this hated poll character idea on headcanon. It doesn't exist.

This is an L through and through.

Can’t wait for the crew to run into the missing Vivi and Sabo on a nearby island.

:steef:
I give my remaining hopes to that

Post automatically merged:

next strawhat should be strong but weaker than jinbe… smoker would fit perfectly in this sense
I saw some people theorize that Drake would be the one joining since he is the closest to a Robin parallel that we have

That's not how it works though. There's no proof needed for taking a poll at face value, the person that needs to show proof is the one that thinks the poll is wrong and a lie. You're also basing this hated poll character idea on headcanon. It doesn't exist.

This is an L through and through.
lf Naito can push her little bunny, people can push their favorite furry in the poll..

What about the headcanon of a side character sneaking on the sunny just because?..

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
lf Naito can push her little bunny, people can push their favorite furry in the poll..

What about the headcanon of a side character sneaking on the sunny just because?..
Yeah it's headcanon because it didn't happen yet. She did it before though and the previous mink kings also did it too, they also talked about pedro's will and pedro wanted to go with roger before. There is reasoning behind thinking Carrot could be a stowaway again, but there's no reasoning behind thinking that everyone hates Carrot because you do when we have literal evidence of the opposite. People did push Carrot in the poll, by voting for her. LMFAO.

I'm not saying that Carrot is a done deal and she's in, i'm saying that I want her to be in. Carrot haters are a vocal minority, end of.

i don’t agree, coz marines already have lots of top tiers to deal with, and he seems to have already reached his prime
I disagree. I think everyone hits their prime at different times. Shanks was 33 when he became an emperor and only six years before that he was barely a billion berry bounty.

Marines may have a fair amount of top tiers, but Smoker as a character is different since he’s been chasing luffy since the east blue

Status
Not open for further replies.