Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
She didn't say she wanted to sail with them again..
Thus why she's being dumped away with this non sense role, Carrot never inherited Pedro's will Pekoms did..

lf someone know that their favorite character Ace will still get a ton of votes and rank high on the popularity poll might as well push for their 2nd favorite while at it.. That's human nature 101..
But they literally said she has Pedro's will, so yeah, she would be continuing it if she kept sailing with them.

You understand that even if that did happen which is headcanon still and not based on evidence, that would mean that that person still liked Carrot, which means that I was still right, right? if someone has Carrot as their second favorite and they voted for her, that means they still liked Carrot. What exactly was your point with this?

:choppawhat:

That's not Pedro's will, he wanted to help bring about the Dawn by searching for Poneglyphs which she has done nothing to that effect..

Neko and lnu were following Oden, Carrot was not following Luffy she was going for herself and she already stowedaway why would she do it again other than fan service?..

Your reasoning is more baseless than the poll being rigged, lets say someones favorite character is Ace but they vote Carrot to push her popularity, people are biased just like Naito was.. Carrot is hated by a good portion of the community not everyone..
Are we doing this again???
Each side has gone all out to give their best explanation. One side has lose. One side waiting their fate. Now just wait for the answer. If one is joining nothing you can do to stop that.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
But they literally said she has Pedro's will, so yeah, she would be continuing it if she kept sailing with them.

You understand that even if that did happen which is headcanon still and not based on evidence, that would mean that that person still liked Carrot, which means that I was still right, right? if someone has Carrot as their second favorite and they voted for her, that means they still liked Carrot. What exactly was your point with this?

He rolled himself with that line since he put Carrot as a "2nd favorite"

Since your argument is that not as many people really hate Carrot as others think.

Having her as a 2nd favorite is far from hating the character.
:kobeha:

They said that based on the circumstancial events, not the entire picture..
Carrot never had Pedro's will, Pekoms do..

Liking Carrot and her popularity ranking against other characters are 2..

I want to see who feels otherwise :endthis:
Its a very weird decision too. How do you make a character say "i want to leave" a hundred times and then realize last minute "Oden traveled his country first" lol?

I can imagine it has to do with some cover story idea he has for Yamato and possibly Pluton in the future, but it comes off like some weird last minute decision then. Or the intent was just to never have her join, which is even far more hilarious

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
They said that based on the circumstancial events, not the entire picture..
Carrot never had Pedro's will, Pekoms do..

Liking Carrot and her popularity ranking against other characters are 2..
My whole point is that if enough people voted for her to be top 8 that means most readers either like her or don't mind her. A hated character does not make top 8.

And if characters in story say that she has the will, i'll take their word for it. The story has portrayed that Pedro and Carrot are linked so I don't agree on Pekoms.

My whole point is that if enough people voted for her to be top 8 that means most readers either like her or don't mind her. A hated character does not make top 8.

And if characters in story say that she has the will, i'll take their word for it. The story has portrayed that Pedro and Carrot are linked so I don't agree on Pekoms.
I will alwaya belive that it was botting

He rolled himself with that line since he put Carrot as a "2nd favorite"

Since your argument is that not as many people really hate Carrot as others think.

Having her as a 2nd favorite is far from hating the character.
:kobeha:
What tells you that all the votes of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji combined all hate Carrot.. That's a lot of people..

Bro where did Pekoms even come from? Didn't he die?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Carrot's popularity is due to many viewing her as the next strawhat. Bartolomeo got 9th place back in 2015 csuse many thought he'd be a SH, and his popularity immediately tanked when he didn't join. He came in 40th place in the latest. Yamato got 11th place cause of her nakama train momentum and her place will surely have a massive dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.