Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he has been setting up sooo much that never got resolved
Not sure I follow. There are things we constitute as set up that I've never truly agreed with (Zoro's Grim Reaper lol), and there are things that are likely being saved for the future (Kaido's past with Rocks, Shimotsuki connection to Zoro, etc).

When it comes to actual things outside of Wano, we've been receiving constant updates and teases to said events. They will be addressed, it's just a question of when. We are finally at the point where old plotlines with Kuma or Bonnie or Vivi are being set up to play a role on some form of the endgame. But those thing need to be addressed beforehand, considering a lot of it is purely set up

You need to know why Kuma did what he did in order to resolve his plotline. You need to know how that ties to Bonnie, or Sabo and the Revo's. And clearly, all of that ties back to Vegapunk and his SSG, or what the Pacifista were prototypes for, etc.

There's a lot, and it's definitely happening. Trust me on that

Man, great Yamato didn't join. Such a plain and unbearable character, this chapter shows it. She not being on the crew probably also spares us a lot of he/she discussions .

Know what? If Vivi was actually kidnapped and is being held prisoner in Mariejois since Im seems to want her for something, then maybe she actually isn't "officially" joining then.

Smoker bros, let's start stanning as soon as possible, its imperative:queenmoji:

Yeah it's headcanon because it didn't happen yet. She did it before though and the previous mink kings also did it too, they also talked about pedro's will and pedro wanted to go with roger before. There is reasoning behind thinking Carrot could be a stowaway again, but there's no reasoning behind thinking that everyone hates Carrot because you do when we have literal evidence of the opposite. People did push Carrot in the poll, by voting for her. LMFAO.

I'm not saying that Carrot is a done deal and she's in, i'm saying that I want her to be in. Carrot haters are a vocal minority, end of.
That's not Pedro's will, he wanted to help bring about the Dawn by searching for Poneglyphs which she has done nothing to that effect..

Neko and lnu were following Oden, Carrot was not following Luffy she was going for herself and she already stowedaway why would she do it again other than fan service?..

Your reasoning is more baseless than the poll being rigged, lets say someones favorite character is Ace but they vote Carrot to push her popularity, people are biased just like Naito was.. Carrot is hated by a good portion of the community not everyone..

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
That's not Pedro's will, he wanted to help bring about the Dawn by searching for Poneglyphs which she has done nothing to that effect..

Neko and lnu were following Oden, Carrot was not following Luffy she was going for herself and she already stowedaway why would she do it again other than fan service?..

Your reasoning is more baseless than the poll being rigged, lets say someones favorite character is Ace but they vote Carrot to push her popularity, people are biased just like Naito was.. Carrot is hated by a good portion of the community not everyone..
She would do it again because she wants to keep sailing with them, she said that. Pedro's will had nothing to do with being a king and finding the poneglyphs is what she would be doing with the crew if she went with them. If someone's favorite character is ace why would they vote for Carrot to push her popularity, that doesn't even make any sense. This is why i'm saying this rigged poll nonsense is garbage, people vote for the characters they like. Jesus.

She would do it again because she wants to keep sailing with them, she said that. Pedro's will had nothing to do with being a king and finding the poneglyphs is what she would be doing with the crew if she went with them. If someone's favorite character is ace why would they vote for Carrot to push her popularity, that doesn't even make any sense. This is why i'm saying this rigged poll nonsense is garbage, people vote for the characters they like. Jesus.
She didn't say she wanted to sail with them again..
Thus why she's being dumped away with this non sense role, Carrot never inherited Pedro's will Pekoms did..

lf someone know that their favorite character Ace will still get a ton of votes and rank high on the popularity poll might as well push for their 2nd favorite while at it.. That's human nature 101..

Status
Not open for further replies.