Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole point is that if enough people voted for her to be top 8 that means most readers either like her or don't mind her. A hated character does not make top 8.

And if characters in story say that she has the will, i'll take their word for it. The story has portrayed that Pedro and Carrot are linked so I don't agree on Pekoms.
Being top 8 votes versus all top 20 votes total is but a fraction.. A certain amount likes Carrot.. And a certain amount hates Carrot..

The story has portrayed that Carrot doesn't give a shit about Pedro.. So she will take the role..

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
What tells you that all the votes of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji combined all hate Carrot.. That's a lot of people..
How the hell do you extrapolate that? Someone liking one character does not mean they hate another character, are you dead ass trolling?

Carrot's popularity is due to many viewing her as the next strawhat. Bartolomeo got 9th place back in 2015 csuse many thought he'd be a SH, and his popularity immediately tanked when he didn't join. He came in 40th place in the latest. Yamato got 11th place cause of her nakama train momentum and her place will surely have a massive dip.
Even more to show that the polls are disingenuous..

Again, that's not how it works. You have to prove that everyone that voted for any other character doesn't like Carrot which you can't do. That's actually just stupid. I mean jesus christ.
l can tell you that all the votes for Carrot are a minority when account the balance of all character votes..

As fanatic as kpop fans they are. They can prove anything if somehow the votes is rigged and caused the disadvantage to their idol. They even can change how the music show worked.

Now you only accuse things without any proof just because your fiction fav is not joining. Get laid and life.
What about them furry lunatics though?.. Wishing for a neglected subpar side character to become a main character?.. ln what fucking world you live in..

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Again, that's not how it works. You have to prove that everyone that voted for any other character doesn't like Carrot which you can't do. That's actually just stupid. I mean jesus christ.
Dude has to be trolling cause I don't know how one can cope this hard and be so delusional because they don't like a character.

The idea that people voted for other characters because they specifically hated Carrot is ridiculous. People voted for a character because they want their fav to get a high spot. Not because they don't like this one rabbit character out of hundreds.

That's a new level of unhealthy, rent-free hatred of a character if you're projecting said hate into other people like that.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
l can tell you that all the votes for Carrot are a minority when account the balance of all character votes..
You legitimately do not understand how any of this works, carry on projecting and coping though, not going to bother anymore lmao
Post automatically merged:

Dude has to be trolling cause I don't know how one can cope this hard and be so delusional because they don't like a character.

The idea that people voted for other characters because they specifically hated Carrot is ridiculous. People voted for a character because they want their fav to get a high spot. Not because they don't like this one rabbit character out of hundreds.

That's a new level of unhealthy, rent-free hatred of a character if you're projecting said hate into other people like that.
Legitimate lunacy lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.