Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case I still wanna apologize to you for any shit talking I directed towards you.
Fair thanks

No she’s real hot garbage if you compare the other Strawhats build up in pretimeskip..
She has more buildup than Brook Pre-flashback. Give Carrot a good development after Wano and it will be the same. Carrot is a teenager there is no need for her to have a story as strong as Robin. Let her have a purpose and all should be ok.

She has more buildup than Brook Pre-flashback. Give Carrot a good development after Wano and it will be the same. Carrot is a teenager there is no need for her to have a story as strong as Robin. Let her have a purpose and all should be ok.
Holy fuck man..:lawsigh:

She’s not getting quality character development in going story on Brook’s flashback level.. lf she was she would have had in WCl or have been a main character in Zou from the start..

To be a Strawhat she would need a story as strong as Robin, so she can develop wherever just not on the Sunny..

Can you elaborate since when exactly do concept arts are requirements for someone joining or not?

I honestly don’t understand how anybody can use concept arts as arguments for a manga where the author has clearly said that he intended the manga to end in around five years and he himself didn’t think that One Piece would go this far; the same author who said that he intended Kid to be the leader of the Supernovas and changed it to be Law as he was surprised by how popular Law is; the same author who invented Supernovas at the last minute.

In “21st Log: 2 Years Later” Oda even admitted that he didn’t come up with Chopper’s design until Drum Island. Can you please elaborate why this is a problem for Yamato and only Yamato?
:kaidowhat:
Dumb shit here, there only one real concept thats different most of the others is Yamato changing fighting styles from kung fuu/Martial Artist and swords to using the Kanabo like an Oni.

Nothing there contradicts Ace.

All strawhats have had different concepts.

Nami was originally an axe weilding Cyborg woman, then a Spear welder that had nothing to do with Navigation before we go to the version we know.

Sanji was originally a gun slinging Cowboy who wasn't a cook, before Oda took the character into a different direction.

Usopp was supposed to be the Vice Captain

Zoro was originally supposed to be Buggys right hand man and a brother to the Pirate Clown before joining.

Chopper was not the lovable mascot character but a chain smoking swordsmen

Robin was a man who loved plants not history.

Ever character has changes, every story, character theme starts out as a concept and is worked on and such.

Shit Kumas a way different character then how he originally was, hell his original design is pretty much proto Shiki

Ever go see what the early concepts for Naruto were they were awful.

Go look a Zabuza and his pet Bear companion Haku, Sasuke and Sakura for better or for worse were never originally intended to be there which changes alot of Naruto without them, Animal People as hokage and teachers.

Did you know Resident Evil 2 Remake was originally concept and developed for a while to keep the fix camera perspective of the Original and keep it in line with Resident Evil 1 Remake

Oh look! Oda conceptualized himself with bull horns as far as 2013. We all know which fictional character has horns. There goes your argument
I've been waiting for this.
"Dumb shit here"
"There goes your argument"
At the time I was so baffled by both that stupidity and sheer aggression that I didn't even know how to respond.
Well, here we are.
There goes your Oden larper, ZEHAHAHAHAHA. But hey, maybe she'll join in a later arc? Hahahahahah
Take a good look at that concept art again, and try to understand how she was never meant to be a Straw Hat instead of going off on tangents about random series or unrelated characters that didn't mean shit in relation to her.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Holy fuck man..:lawsigh:

She’s not getting quality character development in going story on Brook’s flashback level.. lf she was she would have had in WCl or have been a main character in Zou from the start..

To be a Strawhat she would need a story as strong as Robin, so she can develop wherever just not on the Sunny..
Robin:
joined in the end of the arc with no real build-up. Didn't get much development in Skypie. Didn't get much development in LRLL.
Only got developed in Water7/Ennies Lobby.

What makes you think SH'S can't go multiple arcs before being flashed out when we have an example of that already?

:choppawhat:

Carrot story is strong enough, we just need a little bit of development now that's all.

SH's build up pre-TS?
Like who?
Robin?
Vivi was the "new nakama" of that saga. But in the end Vivi stayed behind and Robin sneaked into the ship and BAM! New nakama.

:ihaha:
Water7 and Enies Lobby's massive Robin development.. Carrot peaked at WCl and it wasn't much..
Where's the feels in Pedro and Carrots relationship, the gripping emotions it's all stale..

Water7 and Enies Lobby's massive Robin development.. Carrot peaked at WCl and it wasn't much..
Where's the feels in Pedro and Carrots relationship, the gripping emotions it's all stale..
Robin had one of the biggest story of the strawhats, the comparison with Carrot is unfair. You should really compare Carrot with Usopp who's story is a lot more simple and less conflictual.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't care about Carrot in WCI.
Robin went multiple arcs without "peaking".
You are just using some headcanon that "Carrot peaked in WCI and that's it" when the story isn't even over.
>>IF<< Carrot were to appear next chapter and joins the crew, Oda could very well develop her in future arcs. She's a Mink, minks come from Zunesha. Zunesha has ties with the Void Century, Wano, etc. The Sulong reminding Nika, etc.

There are a plethora of ways to explore the Mink lore through Carrot if she were to join, giving her plenty of room to grow as a character, even if it's the "final saga".

Love her or hate her, she IS a popular character. And that was with just her participation in Zou and WCI (and she barely did anything in WCI lol).
Even if her popularity takes a dump due to Wano, her potential IS REAL.

And I say that even considering I was "TeamYamato".
:kayneshrug:

I don't care about Carrot in WCI.
Robin went multiple arcs without "peaking".
You are just using some headcanon that "Carrot peaked in WCI and that's it" when the story isn't even over.
>>IF<< Carrot were to appear next chapter and joins the crew, Oda could very well develop her in future arcs. She's a Mink, minks come from Zunesha. Zunesha has ties with the Void Century, Wano, etc. The Sulong reminding Nika, etc.

There are a plethora of ways to explore the Mink lore through Carrot if she were to join, giving her plenty of room to grow as a character, even if it's the "final saga".

Love her or hate her, she IS a popular character. And that was with just her participation in Zou and WCI (and she barely did anything in WCI lol).
Even if her popularity takes a dump due to Wano, her potential IS REAL.

And I say that even considering I was "TeamYamato".
:kayneshrug:
Indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.