The general rant thread

We need some helpful advice from people who've been in our shoes
advice is for those who are ready to change... if you're not mentally inclined to change then its pretty hard to doWn right impossible .. and thats kinda my problem too, when it come to routine.. things i do are in synced with my mental behavior.. which has fixed itself into this routine and doesn't wanna grow out of it.

advice is for those who are ready to change... if you're not mentally inclined to change then its pretty hard to do W right impossible .. and thats kinda my problem too, when it come to routine.. things i do are in synced with my mental behavior.. which has fixed itself into this routine and doesn't wanna grow out of it.
As if somebody verbalized my thoughts and said things I never knew how to say
We are in a negative loop that doesn't allow us any improvement. At least that's what it looks like from our point of view.
Meanwhile the world and life is running past us

As if somebody verbalized my thoughts and said things I never knew how to say
We are in a negative loop that doesn't allow us any improvement. At least that's what it looks like from our point of view.
Meanwhile the world and life is running past us
Exactly... its a loop of things that are on constant repeat .. what happens is that your mind is so occupied in this loop of a comfort zone that you honestly are oblivious of changes, priorities, and obligations.. and when you get pushed out of this loop.. you wanna jump back into it.

whats haunting to me is that.. my demeanor here of such productive discussions about problems and other fruitful ones are a part of the loop

i find my self scrolling through random threads to start discussions, argue, debate... laugh...do random status posts.. just to fill in that need.. and if i don't i choose a substitute.. that is set of other shenanigans..

The loop doesn't defy productivity exactly point of it is.. to stir pointless reasonable discussions.. for me it keeps me away from my other priorities

ig i do have this complex of articulating my opinion as more reasonable ones (ofc imo) and being more reasonable in discussion instigates dopamine rush.. in a way its ego too.

whats worst is that if you have managed to step out of this loop.. you realize the amount of time you have on your hands but you haven't the determination to start something.. and usually you end up back in the loop

This loop is in essence is a magnet that instigates dopamine to keep you in a cycle of pointless goods and wicked habits... a state of stagnation.. or just down right devolution

The new guy talks too damn much. The boss is eating his shit up. Don't extend the meeting by 30 minutes with useless bullshit. You don't know how this works and you haven't even been background checked yet.

Anyways, at least the intern is finally spreading his wings. Took a lot of patient thought.

Why do people in England just smoke wherever and whenever? Like seriously even around their kids? That seriously bothers me because 2nd hand smoking is more detrimental to someone else. Some people want to live long. Right now my aunt has lung issues and she should not have been around smokers. Its one thing if a person choose to be around you but sometimes you be sitting and someone comes next to you smoking ugh, we just don't care about each other at all. So sad.

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
My school is trying to push a ban on girls wearing tank tops because it’s a β€œdistraction to administration”
:laughmoji:

If you ask me, it doesn’t really seem like we’re the problem in this if older men are getting β€œdistracted” by high school girls

C

Cuistot

Why do people in England just smoke wherever and whenever? Like seriously even around their kids? That seriously bothers me because 2nd hand smoking is more detrimental to someone else. Some people want to live long. Right now my aunt has lung issues and she should not have been around smokers. Its one thing if a person choose to be around you but sometimes you be sitting and someone comes next to you smoking ugh, we just don't care about each other at all. So sad.
As a former smoker, at some point i suppose it gets hard to tell how much you're affecting others since you're so used to the filthy smell. Still, i had the decency to at least not do it around children or people visibly bothered by it.

And definitely not just a british thing.

My school is trying to push a ban on girls wearing tank tops because it’s a β€œdistraction to administration”
:laughmoji:

If you ask me, it doesn’t really seem like we’re the problem in this if older men are getting β€œdistracted” by high school girls
is tank top a norm?

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
Tank tops are part of the uniform? Are there no AC’s in the schools?
Our school doesn’t have a uniform, and is actually so lenient that some kids come with cat ears or full goth on, likes it’s known for being so wild. It’s only this year that they’ve started to crack down.

Tbh i’m not even mad that it’s getting a little stricter, but the reason they gave us for the rule is so stupid and the non-existent way they communicated it with us was so bad. Like some girls suddenly got dress coded all of the sudden without prior warning through any announcements, and the lines between what’s ok or not is so unclear that it’s hard to figure out what’s acceptable