Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
''Crossguild isnt a crew'' did you write this after thinking? :suresure::gokulaugh:

It doesn't matter if it is or not.

Law literally said if Buggy can command Mihawk and Crocodile then deserves to be a Yonko :steef:

Cope harder. :kuzanshut:

This Butthurt didn't forget :steef:

Only confirmed that ''WGS'' Mihawk can't even reach ''so called swordsman'' Shanks's bounty even when Mihawk is a psychopath ''marine hunter'' :suresure:

And before the excuses that ''Shanks has a crew'' read it and cope :kuzanshut:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''
Shanks~Mihawk>Kaido.:goyea:

Dodging admirals for a reason.
Whitebeard versus Akainu (number 1).
Marco versus Kizaru (number 2).
Jozu versus Aokiji (number 3).
Vista versus Mihawk (number 4).

If Oda intended to portray anything with Marineford, then Mihawk got the short straw. I wouldn't bet on Fujitora and Ryokugyu being stronger too, though; Aokiji was a contender for Admiral Fleet and Kizaru has a strong "right hand man" vibe going on, but I doubt Fujitora will end up a bad guy and Ryokugyu feels to me like one of the weakest "top tiers".

But it seems Oda is finally giving Mihawk... something, so we will see. Wouldn't surprise me he ends up stronger than any admiral (but Sakazuki in my opinion).

Oda in the past 2 weeks:
1) Break week
2) Gave us the most useless and boring chapter we've ever seen in One piece history
3) Sanji out of the monster trio
4) Break next week
1) wasn't even an Oda break
2) Literally the most requested kind of chapters by the fandom
3) clowning on Sanji is an instant W
4) 5 chapters since the last Oda break

@Zowo or whatever your new account is
@nik87
@Fiji
@myself
@Don DaSlayer

We did it, FS was on point this time

Mihawk 3b +
ben 2bill
Mihawk has 3-3.5Bil while Beckman should be around half, 1.5-1.7Bil.
I see Benn Beckman's bounty between 1.6 B and 2.4 B

Why 2.4 B?
Because it's ~60% of Shanks' bounty.
When Zoro and Luffy had a increase at the same time, 2 times out of 3 Zoro's bounty was ~60% of Luffy's (Alabasta and Dressrosa) and only one time it was ~40% (EL)

Why 1.6 B?
Because it's ~40% of Shanks' bounty

As regards Mihawk's bounty?
I see Yonkou level character,
but not a Yonkou (like Mihawk and Rayleigh) have a bounty in the range of 2.5-3.5 billions
Mihawk would be around 3B, while Ray a little bit more since he was part of a crew
Mihawk bounty has to be 3.5 -4 bil
Mihawk: At least 3.5b
Ben Beckman: 2.2b

I suspect that Ben Beckman is viewed as Shanks' partner, his associate and his equal, rather than his subordinate like the other YC's. That would explain why he has a bounty relative to Blackbeard, who is currently a Yonko.

-Fujitora helped Sabo and the others to escape with Kuma, his gravity powers are the perfect tool for it

-He put a bandage on his head to pretend he fought them and got injured

-Akainu said there was no excuses for what happened, which means they let them escape

-Ryokugyu came to Wano cuz he felt bad for what happened in Mariejoa, but he didn't wanted to snitch Fujitora

Next week: Sabo's fraud about to be revealed

:finally:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😂🤣😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Sometimes I feel like I am in the miroity for liking all of the Straw Hats and wanting all of them to succeed :catcry:
Same here

Mihawk‘s just that guy

Oda’s forcing the parallel of Luffy and BB’s growth rate. It’s still unjustified lmao, look how easy the gave Buggy 3+. Idk if they’re underestimating BB or not because if there’s one guy you don’t overlook, that’s BB
in-universe I simply see no justification for Buggy having a bigger bounty than the guy with two of the strongest devil fruits in the world, invaded Impel Down, freed several level 6 prisoners and conquered all of WB territories.
Maybe his bounty really got inflated that much from Navy believing he got Mihawk and Crocodile under him, hence Law's comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.