Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just kind of doesn't make sense why all of a sudden now Robin gets her proper increase. Given what she represents she should've always had an incredibly high bounty. Easily in the Billions and maybe even an Only Dead asterisk.

Why shouldn't killer have a bounty close to Zoro's?
Because zoro did way more than killer
Outshined him on wano
Outshined him on the roof
Outshined him when they went back down
With his bounty being 120 more than his before now
2nd in command narration dont look much into it.
I guess but still think all the bounties feel like random bs numbers
Because both feat, strength, portrayal, crew position/dynamics, and overall importance they zoro and sanji obviously clear jinbe now

Him and zoro having the same bounty is lame for zoro
Jinbe being above sanji is lame for sanji

Zoro and sanji's bounty on their own are completely fine imo but jinbe's bounty makes their's significantly less exciting and feel like less of an accomplishment than it should be and feel

Utter nonsense. Sabo's literally Rev's number 2 and directly tries to overthrow the WG. Still, his bounty was lower than Perospero not so long ago. Fighting marines is something every pirate would do. The only difference is the others usually prefer running while Mihawk makes the marines run.
hello he is fighting WG not marines and also he didn't fight directly against WG. only against one of country's factions under WG.
This is the first time ever Rev army directly went after WG nobles. I repeat they went after WG only this time. and sabo is already called as flame emperor not only bcz he killed CD(which is fake news) but also they can defend against admirals and marines and CP. Mark my words his bounty will go up like crazy.

Just kind of doesn't make sense why all of a sudden now Robin gets her proper increase. Given what she represents she should've always had an incredibly high bounty. Easily in the Billions and maybe even an Only Dead asterisk.
I speculated that it might be because we are closer to Raftel and so her threat level soared.

Mihawk is definitely Yonko Level its not even something you can debate. I'll be the first to apologize for ever saying otherwise. It looks like some of us may have to revise our top 10...

- Mihawk..... he actually got paid to stop bullying the government. :myman::myman::myman:
- Him alone is a whole yonko crew bounty.
- WSS
- Hunted Marines because he ran out of pirate
- Stylish with a clean shave
- Best character design

Being a mihawk stan for many years.... I thought he would only appear to get beat by zoro but I see now Zoro ain't touching him. Always place your money on the quiet ones.
He is not Whole Yonko Crew Bounty,He is almost a Yonko bounty, it's different.

Status
Not open for further replies.