Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shichibukai are being portrayed how I expected them to be so it came to no surprise that they are living up to that portrayal. Though there are still a few fans who think something bad happen to Boa Hancock without even knowing the situation hints the downplay of the Shichibukai is still lingering amongst the fandom.

So? Shanks is a swordsman mihawk is the strongest swordsman it clearly says that too but of course you ignore that part.
We already know his title for 25 years why are you taking it out now
Is anything was like that
Brannew should have said
" his strength surpasses that of red haired"
But he didn't said that

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We already know his title for 25 years why are you taking it out now
Is anything was like that
Brannew should have said
" his strength surpasses that of red haired"
But he didn't said that
Because his title still belongs to him mihawk>shanks stated in manga and canon saying its only skill is just a way of coping from zoro and mihawk haters

If you think like a monkey, then yes it does.

Shanks is a swordsman was confirmed this chapter. Mihawk is the STRONGEST Swordsman and no amount of 20 iq copium breathing incels are gonna refute that.
So why didn't Brannew say
Mihawk surpasses the strength of red haired
Instead he said
Mihawk surpasses the Swordsmanship of red haired

My agenda is reading something besides "he's world strongest swordman"?

Is there a word inside that phrase that only some people are able to read or what?
If read this phrase and don't get that it puts mihawk above any current swordman then you are just delusional.
Mihawk is above every swordsman in skill, that is all there is to it

The word skill would not have been highlighted if Mihawk was a above every swordsman in skill and overall strenght

Edit: I'm not against Mihawk being above Shanks however the chapter clearly specifies twice, oda went out of his way on two different occasions....

Status
Not open for further replies.