Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like a battlefield. We have people discussing about Luffy's victory against BM, Sanji stans trying to hide the fact that they are crying, Crocodile vs Doffy (wtf), people using maths to dunk on the other side (looking at you both Albino and FA Lee Hung), Jinbei fans chilling like there's no tomorrow and last but not least Mihawk haters trying to give Mihawk an L desperately.

Okay a question in the next phrase do you see a hidden worst or something:

"The world strongest swordman"

Plenty are seeing something that says it's not about being at the top of all swordmans
:few:

Why didn’t he say mihawk was stronger than 🤡
Nobody ever said shanks was over big mom or kaido nobody ever called shanks a haki man but guess what?? His brain dead ass fans still say it don’t be hypocrites oda has never came out and said x is stronger than y keep coping 🤣🤣😆

Raw Japanese language > Stephen Paul's shit translation > your irrelevant opinion with no understanding of the Japanese language

It literally means sword skill/technique, whoever translated it for the spoilers just decided to turn that into swordsmanship since they mean pretty much the same thing
This is Zoro's sword technique which includes:
- Large amounts of powerful blackened CoA haki
- Large amounts of powerful CoC
- fire cutting power

Skill is defined as the ability to do something well.

? Ambiguous? How is saying one swordsman is better than the other Swordsman Ambiguous?:milaugh:
No the ambiguity comes from the fact that Oda singled out Swordsmanship.

When something should be so cut and dry as

Mihawk = WSS
Shanks =Swordsman

Therefore

Mihawk > Shanks

Then there is zero reason to make it ambiguous by saying "Mihawk has better Swordsmanship", instead of flat out saying Mihawk is stronger.

Anyway, like I said, I don't care whose stronger. I just question the manner in which it was delivered.

We only know about Shanks getting stronger and nothing about Mihawk which is the whole problem with him lol
How dumb does someone have to be to ignore the title of "WORLDS GREATEST" he's maintained the title throughout the entire series you think he's just sitting around with his thumb in his ass? I wonder how many people have come to challenge him since he earned the title, we already know he goes around destroying entire fleets single-handedly when he gets bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.