Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet Mihawk admitted inferiority to WB . “Distance between us” = Jozu grabs your attack with his hands.

WBs blade is a meitou so that was argument enough for Zoroclowns to say Mihawk > WB. wasn’t some Zoro🤡 actually arguing that?

that was until King confirms he fights with a sword but he is not classified as swordsman. Zoro fans just don’t stop

Zoro learned those things to not fall behind Sanji and Luffy and Jimbei too much
WB isn't a swordsman. You're only a swordsman if Manga or Oda calls you one. Nothing more, nothing less.

And of course, that WB had reputation of being > Shanks, Kaido, etc.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Reason here. There's one thing to get angry when your favourite get treated badly but it's ridiculous that you are so much pissed just because someone else is getting little happiness
That Tweet retarded as fuck. Nami can be a weakling and still have CoC, there’s no exact criteria to have CoC it’s a randomass powerup anyways with no real logic if Kat and Yamato can get it. But the fact that Nami has it as part of the OG crew trio makes this :cheers:

How powerful must Crocodile and Mihawk be for recruiting them to make Buggy an Emperor level force?

Mihawk may be enough to match an Emperor by himself, but the rest of Cross Guild will still need to match the Emperor's Commanders.

Is Crocodile perhaps superior to the YC 1s?

Crocodile + Buggy = Red Hair Pirates bar Shanks?

That's crazy impressive for Crocodile TBH.

His bounty itself is crazy high, way higher than Katakuri and Marco.

And well the marines judge Crocodile's and Mihawk's strength + Buggy's charisma to be a Yonko level crew.

I wonder if Cross Guild will recruit new Commanders? Maybe the other ex Shichibukai (Weevil, Doflamingo and Hancock in particular are promising)?

However, that might make them too OP (if they are already considered a Yonkou level crew now).
Crocs bounty isnt even 300 million under Blackbeard.

Crocodile is playing above the commanders right now. In time he may defeat an admiral legitimately be emperor level

And yet Mihawk admitted inferiority to WB . “Distance between us” = Jozu grabs your attack with his hands.

WBs blade is a meitou so that was argument enough for Zoroclowns to say Mihawk > WB. wasn’t some Zoro🤡 actually arguing that?

that was until King confirms he fights with a sword but he is not classified as swordsman. Zoro fans just don’t stop

Zoro learned those things to not fall behind Sanji and Luffy and Jimbei too much
Garp and Sengoku "admit" to being weaker when they were actually stronger, using MF statements is pathetic.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
A good few definitely don't :josad:

What's your take after this chapter, btw? Who wins and at what diff?
This chapter said nothing new as far as I am concerned. Mihawk is stronger than Shanks until we get new info that says otherwise. They're comparably strong though, Mihawk is just strong enough to say he wins the fight regardless of the difficulty.

Simply because Oda said in an SBS that Yonkou commander bounties are in relation to their Yonkou captain.

Kaido is said to be the WSC,has a 4.6 Billion bounty and his commanders range from 1 billion to 1.39 Billion.

Luffy's threat level is only estimated at 3B(recall Luffy was collectively credited for BM and Kaido's downfall like Kid and Law) so him having 4 commanders in the 900 million-1.1Billion+ range makes his commanders far greater in portrayal than Kaido's.

Zoro,Sanji,Jinbei and Robin will all be in the late 1 billion range(early 2Billion for some of them) if they were in Kaido's crew for various reasons.
You do realize Luffy beat a character worth 4.6 billion, and only increased to 3 billion, right?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Does Nami not have any fans? This is your time to push some agendas. :myman:
One of the laws of WorstGen

The less often a character is mentioned in powerscaling debates, the saner their fanbase is.

Zoro fans and Sanji fans and Admiral fans are all fucking insane.

Nami and Robin fans are generally pretty chill.

Powerscaling does things to a man.

Edit: Who knows what kind of freak I'd be if I started getting into serious power scaling debates. Oi. I'm already a Zoro fan, so, I'm at risk.

This chapter said nothing new as far as I am concerned. Mihawk is stronger than Shanks until we get new info that says otherwise. They're comparably strong though, Mihawk is just strong enough to say he wins the fight regardless of the difficulty.
Shanks dickeaters think the marines judged the fight between them like
Skill: Mihawk
Haki: Shanks
Strenght: Shanks

like it is sucha braindead take to think this means anything other than Mihawk beats Shanks 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.