Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Mihawk said he wanted to live in peace and not be an Emperor, he was thinking that he would lose his title of strongest vs Shanks.

So yeah, go and keep your title little pussy

Political pull. Charisma (as stated earlier that he's charismatic enough to have Crocodile rush over to help him), just overall combination of strength, presence, connections and resources that even garners guys like Mihawk at his beck and call.

They obviously think Buggy is very strong based on his false reputation which everyone believes outside of our MCs lol. But that doesn't mean they think Buggy is stronger than Mihawk- and it's shown in bounty and its presentation.
They believe that buggy had power to make them obey him even before they were under him
Its not like buggy had a yonko level crew before to make them join. They believe buggy himself is that powerful to have mihawk and crocodile under him and obeying him

Exactly.

So tell me, if Shanks is not a swordsman - would that comparision even make sense in the first place?
Like if I tell you that "Zoro surpassed even Yamato in swordsmanship" or "Zoro surpassed even Queen in swordsmanship" would that statements make any sense to you?
Stop
I have zero interest about that.
I have zero interest in answering too.
And have zero interest in having opinion on that
I'm just saying what manga says.

I'm casually strolling through and with the manga statements something that would make the Shanks rider even more wild just base on the tiny statements, and used that to joke about it
And you guys take it as personal lmaoooo
My intention is literally the opposite
I shouldn't have done it.........now here all the sword bois are ganging up on me
:risitameh:

They believe that buggy had power to make them obey him even before they were under him
Its not like buggy had a yonko level crew before to make them join. They believe buggy himself is that powerful to have mihawk and crocodile under him and obeying him
Wot.

They believed they have the power to make them obey him after he showed that he has the power to make them obey him. Not before.

It's literally part of his accomplishments that he's being rewarded for.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Funny how people who argue that Shanks could low diff Mihawk aren't even Shanks Fans. ml
Arguing Shanks is at all stronger than Mihawk is hard to justify lol.

Mihawk's bounty is being suppressed by him being a subordinate. If he'd become the captain of the Cross Guild and a new Yonkou as Crocodile intended, his bounty might be even higher than Shanks.

Hell, Buggy got a bounty that's even higher than Luffy's and nearly a billion higher than Blackbeard for being able to recruit Mihawk and Crocodile.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They literally say he had the CHARISMA to make Croc attack marines before they joined. You've just bodied yourself.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Stop
I have zero interest about that.
I have zero interest in answering too.
And have zero interest in having opinion on that
I'm just saying what manga says.

I'm casually strolling through and with the manga statements something that would make the Shanks rider even more wild just base on the tiny statements, and used that to joke about it
And you guys take it as personal lmaoooo
My intention is literally the opposite
I shouldn't have done it.........now here all the sword bois are ganging up on me
:risitameh:
I'm not even gonna debate you lol.
I'm saying that if you think that this particular line is a postive for Shanks bois... then you're horribly mistaken. It proves that Shanks is a swordsman if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.