Powers & Abilities Does Zoro have AdvCoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you claim that you havent seen the greatest usage of aCoC, among all characters, on Zoro then there is nothing to hear out. :kayneshrug:
base KoH has already blacK lightning hanging out.. not AdCoC users..

Yeah, so your head-canon that makes sense to you with zero piece of indication.

And no one gives a fuck about that outside of your head-canon, just like Sandai Kitetsu.

It looks exactly like ACoC, it sounds exactly like ACoC, it's named exactly like ACoC, it boosts AP and is related to CoC exactly like ACoC, it's ACoC.
The indication of Zoro feeling some ind of power from Sandai Kitetsu in Loguetown..

Doesn't look exactly like AdCoC though..

base KoH has already blacK lightning hanging out.. not AdCoC users..

The indication of Zoro feeling some ind of power from Sandai Kitetsu in Loguetown..
And how's the fucking related to Asura lmao. Didn't even take place for many chapters after and the shit was irrelevant for most parts.

Doesn't look exactly like AdCoC though..
It does as compared with billion other panels of ACoC.

Looks more like ACoC than anything else in history. Sounds exactly like it. And everything else I listed.

You have zero basis of denial of anything here outside of your head-canon. The fact you pretend that Zoro's ACoC is not ACoC yet somehow shit out random statements like "Asura is Sandai Kitetsu" as if it's fact because you think a random comment on Loguetown equates to Zoro unlocking some power 300 chapters after.

Do you honestly not see how downright insane this entire notion is?

And how's the fucking related to Asura lmao. Didn't even take place for many chapters after and the shit was irrelevant for most parts.

It does as compared with billion other panels of ACoC.

Looks more like ACoC than anything else in history. Sounds exactly like it. And everything else I listed.

You have zero basis of denial of anything here outside of your head-canon. The fact you pretend that Zoro's ACoC is not ACoC yet somehow shit out random statements like "Asura is Sandai Kitetsu" as if it's fact because you think a random comment on Loguetown equates to Zoro unlocking some power 300 chapters after.

Do you honestly not see how downright insane this entire notion is?
CoC Coating users don't have a mode of it..

Zoro felts a power from Sandai Kitetsu thefore it has a power..

You don't have to taKe my opinion as fact..

CoC Coating users don't have a mode of it..
And? They create new attacks based on it. Doesn't change any of what I said.

Zoro felts a power from Sandai Kitetsu thefore it has a power..
Doesn't mean it's related to Asura. Was not even implied to be related to Asura. Never brought up in a conversation even 200 chapters near Asura. And it was later stated that it's just weak fucks who mistake quality for some sort of mystical power or curse, as shown in @mly90 's reply.

You don't have to taKe my opinion as fact..
I'm not. I'm pointing out that it's not even an opinion based on anything. You're just writing fanfictions and denying actual canonical facts based on those fanfictions.

Instead of accepting that it's ACoC because it looks like ACoC, sounds like ACoC, boosts like ACoC, is based on CoC like ACoC, has King implying ACoC, was triggered by CoC like ACoC, you're saying it's some form of CoA that's never even remotely vaguely implied.

It's like saying Sanji can't use blue fire, and he uses blue light instead which is emitted by his germa technology panels on heating up or something crazy idk. Denying canon over made-up stuff.

Last edited:
The sandai just like enma are just swords of great quality as mentioned by Kozaburo.
If Oda hasn't confirmed in the manga Sandai is reason for Ashura it's nothing more than complete nonsense
Meaning blade with Great Quality have powers..

Doesn't mean it's related to Asura. Was not even implied to be related to Asura. Never brought up in a conversation even 200 chapters near Asura. And it was later stated that it's just weak fucks who mistake quality for some sort of mystical power or curse, as shown in @mly90 's reply.
Then what is Sandai Kitetsu's power?..

And? They create new attacks based on it. Doesn't change any of what I said.
Thats where the Haki Swordsmanship path is going to diverge from the Conqueror path..

Then what is Sandai Kitetsu's power?..
Do you understand that the burden of proof lies upon you? You cannot just come up with wild bullshit claims and ask us to prove otherwise.

First of all, Asura is a swordstyle (nine sword style). Secondly, Enma has no "powers" either. It draws excess amounts of the users Haki, but its still the users Haki. Claiming a sword gives you a demonic spirit is incredibly far fetched. Prove it, and if you can't, case dismissed, simple as that.

Meaning blade with Great Quality have powers..
No, great quality means just that. Great quality.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
All of this must be a coincidence the large haki trails of adcoc sound effects because we want to put shanks as hakiman so we erase canon material from the manga
Zoro having *something* that looks exactly similar to AdCoC isn't canon. Stop trolling.

But look at that one obscure databook talking about Dai Kengou, Tango, Bango... totally must be true

Do you understand that the burden of proof lies upon you? You cannot just come up with wild bullshit claims and ask us to prove otherwise.

First of all, Asura is a swordstyle (nine sword style). Secondly, Enma has no "powers" either. It draws excess amounts of the users Haki, but its still the users Haki. Claiming a sword gives you a demonic spirit is incredibly far fetched. Prove it, and if you can't, case dismissed, simple as that.

This guy is a troll i cant believe he genuinely believes these random bullshit theories.

@Rootbeer why dont you ask your fellow supporters "Shanks=hakiman" if Zoro has or hasnt aCoC. Ok we are all Zoro fans and we are lying to you. Ask whoever you want if he has it or not, its quite simple.

Last edited:
The proof is that Zoro sensed a power coming from Sandai in Loguetown..

Enma draws Ryou from the user, that's the definition of having a power and also being a blade of Great Quality..

Status
Not open for further replies.