Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically Luffy ~ Zoro > Sanji but Sanji is probably closer than I give him credit.

Yes Luffy defeats stronger opponent than Zoro does but Zoro also stomps his opponents.

There is no point in arguing whether or not Zoron woulda beaten Crocodile when both zoro and Luffy literally equaled in manga.

Give Zoro same plot luxuries and he woulda won too.

Lucci I would say Ashura attack or maybe two at most would straight up put him down.

Zoro downright looked stronger than Thriller Bark besides night mare luffy.

Kaido was finally put down by Luffy after a gauntlet of like 30 people and Zoro can low diff Kaidos stronger guy.

Whose to say Zoro can't do the same as Luffy against Kaido.
Zoro is strong for sure but he can't hang with Drunken mode Kaido.

Crocodile? Zoro was the only one using haki in alabasta unknowingly. he still had more chances than luffy lol who asspulled water as a substitute of haki.
Lucci? Ashura could have taken it down accept it or not.
Katakuri? Zoro beat pica in dressrosa and then directly fought with kaido and beat king. Lol I'm sure zoro would have actually beat katakuri in a less given time frame than luffy.

Kaido? give him another chance with his adcoc bro slices.

There's a reason why luffy got more than 2-3 chances fighting these people. whereas zoro either got none or one. and zoro till 1010 was the mvp of rooftop.
You need help, stop posting, re-read the series and try to overcome your tism.

Can someone tell me Rayleigh Bounty?

Bro literally knows everything. from haki to history.
4 billion realistically as he probably knows the location of laughtale too.

Oda might give him 3 billion as shakky said in saboady that ray was 100 times stronget than luffy and luffy's bounty at that time was 300 mill

Status
Not open for further replies.