Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Carrot coin pumping rn. If Oda used flashbacks to give better send offs for Yamutto and Marco, he could've done the same for Carrot this chapter yet STILL hasn't revealed whether she accepted or not. This would've been the time to do it by adding a page or two addressing it.

She's in that barrel. :funky::funky:
Fuck. You are right. She might actually be in the barrel.

thought this might interest you fine gentleman :pepebusi:
Called it she will stay and protect Wano :kayneshrug:Also judging by the summary the flashback sounds very final to me, like there no intention of her to catch up with the SHs later real quick, the decision is made. So Jinbe comparison is out either.
On a good side to Yamato fans and to the story in general Yamato won't look like a complete dumbass changing her mind to tour a wasteland anymore but reasonable.

Last edited:
You people love seeing Kata looking bad.:whitepress:
While Katakuri doesn't look good in this chapter, I don't think it's that bad like some people are making it out to be.

Caesar's attack is distracting Katakuri and Oven, allowing the Germa and Caesar to escape.

At some point the hallucination is going to wear off.

If this attack from Caesar can work against Katakuri and Oven, then it can work against other strong fighters as well.

Also the Germa still failed to defeat Katakuri and even Oven.

So yes this is a L for Katakuri but it's still better than him being defeated.

Called it she will stay and protect Wano :kayneshrug:Also judging by the summary the flashback sounds very final to me, like there no intention of her to catch up with later real quick, the decision is made. So Jinbe comparison is out either.
On a good side to Yamato fans and to the story in general Yamato won't look like a complete dumbass changing her mind to tour a wasteland anymore but reasonable.
at the expenses of ruining momonosuke's entire arc but ehi, i guess it works

D

Deleted member 83

Please don’t bait me with Madara….I beg you…
Irrelevant but early Itachi is top tier shitty brother

Sasuke needed someone to remake Uchiha clan with
Uzumaki Karin is the perfect candidate, but no
Now he has an Uchiha kid that needs glasses
Fuck Kaguya. She's the reason why Burrito exists.
She took away Madara and give us Burrito, in that sense she’s one of the most evil villain ever

Why do they always go out of their way to deconfirm Carrot? I'm starting to hate anything yamato..... Scotch was the first leaker to do this, something he never does. then sdfraud is always being disingenuous. Boby hates grass and as soon as anything yamato mentioned, it always about being better than carrot.

Where my momo fans at? I know you guys have it rough too. I'm here to show my support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.