Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

This is actually necessary imo. If imu is to be the final antagonist, then oda needs to show it more and avoid having a kaguya situation on his hand. But vegapunk has been a character that was introduced long ago(not seen, but still known) and we have seen vegapunks influence on the op world many times. So there's no rush to un-silhouette him prematurely.
Still makes no sense before the final villain.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
This is actually necessary imo. If imu is to be the final antagonist, then oda needs to show it more and avoid having a kaguya situation on his hand. But vegapunk has been a character that was introduced long ago(not seen, but still known) and we have seen vegapunks influence on the op world many times. So there's no rush to un-silhouette him prematurely.
vegapunk is ineeded he final baddie of one piece

I wonder who on the strawhat crew is going to get bonney pregnant? Captain white beard left wano too and encountered ice storms. they found a woman out at sea (Toki) who Oden married and had kids with. This parrallel is way too direct.

Yeah that's definitely what I expected, I just want to slander how petty they are purposely and relate it to a certain Spanish provider too.

:gokulaugh::milaugh:

I really hope Imu doesn't turn out to be bratty or have a bratty side, maybe like a manchild or even actual child lol. In before Imu is 3 children standing in a trenchcoat too /s.

It reminds of how the Emperor of China or w/e would kill people who saw him inside the forbidden city or something? Execute them? Imu must be based on that too?
Imo (purely speculation), Imu wants to find the One Piece too. I think to use the One Piece all three ancient weapons will be required, if what we saw in this chapter is Uranus, we know the WG wanted to rebuild Pluton too.
And based on Roger we know that he needed to wait for Poseidon to be born, and imo based on what it's hinted the treasure is an actual physical object to be used, obviously total control once the WG has all 3 ancient weapons in control with the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.