Not open for further replies.
Imu actually being playing 4d chess all this time

2 countries can read the ponyglyphs
1 closed off and it's only the Shogun who can
1 they wiped out

Balance of power has been keeping the great pirate era in check

The fact is if wb didn't crash on wano even Roger doesn't find the one piece
Post automatically merged:

By that logic why don't they just erase the world since pirates come from all over it
Fodder Pirates stop with this dumb reasoning thinking it's something amazing lmao

If the WG could erase the Yonkou they would have done long ago, the first chance they got to get rid of the Shichibukai they went for it, Yonkou would be the same.

Just stop this it's embarrassing

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

:choppawhat::choppawhat:

so Luffy Nami and Chopper compare Zoro to Demons

Zoro calls himself the King of Hell

Damn we might be getting more Woro development soon then
These gags are hinting something
Nami COC burst soon
:beanmean:
So the national treasure of Marejois is something connected to Imu

Nami is seen as national treasure by People and wears Special National Treasure Dress on Zou

@AverageNamiEnjoyer
Maps too
Does Imu need to cross the place to make it a target ?
Does Imu have world map !!?
:choppawhat:

@MarineHQ should just be put on evrryone's ignore lists:

Doesn't believe shanks words

Doesn't believe yamato's words

Doesn't believe ryokugyu's words

He's a clown.
Call me a clown as much as you want. When your agenda filled arguments don't work you try to make it personal like that.
I never said any of those things, stop spreading lies about me.

In Balance to keep anyone from reaching the OP. WB couldn't reach Laugh tale because neither did he have the knowledge how to get there nor did he have all RP's nor was he down to go after Kaido or BM to get it.

The Yonkou are in a deadlock and as long as BM and Kaido kept guarding the RP's, no pirate would've managed to reach the final island and reveal the truth about the government, the very same truth Ohara was close to deciphering before the Navy intervened.

So yes. The Balance has always been a thing since post Roger's era.

I don't feel I'm looking dumb tbh.
Except that's just a lie lol
Kaido only got in possession of the RP 26 years ago after he invaded Wano which could be erased with no problems since it was a closed country and also had an ancient weapon

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But you just said Sanji explicitly stated he'd beat GB, that's a straight up lie and can't be backed up by any translation.
cause he believed he could, you think he would fight together with zoro against the same opponent? Yamato herself said GB would get rekt if he met them

And as far as Imu is concerned, the greatest threat is not any pirate but Shirahoshi (an Ancient Weapon).
Not sure whether you can conclude it from the panel. He pierced Shirahoshi's picture, while cutting up Luffy's and Blackbeard's. It could be vice versa, that he is more pissed at those two, hence cutting them into pieces. He also carried Vivi's picture to the throne. He is concerned with both Luffy and Blackbeard. And he surely is concerned about the other Yonko too. With Shanks being a Yonko commanding the strongest crew and being a Celestial Dragon himself, and with Kaido being the strongest creature, ruling over the most important country, which hosts an ancient weapon and wanting to turn the world into chaos. Imu doesn't interfere just because he "isn't interested". And the Gorosei being concerned about Kaido's wrath despite being backed by Imu and knowing his or her power, is further proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.