Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now that we are officially in a new arc, we will get new poll or new thread?
l don't know the mods are turtles on this one..

I'm here I'm here, I was trying to help our Carrot community cope with the reality.

I here by completely accept and thus take.. the L

I was right on Yamato. I was right to think Carrot had a special status. But my conclusion was wrong.
And your whole theory being complete bullshit.. Shining nakama action crap.. You lost the right to give your opinion
on next Strawhats for ever.. All the time you wasted on Carrot and your lunatic non sense.. What a waste of time..

I'm here I'm here, I was trying to help our Carrot community cope with the reality.

I was right on Yamato. I was right to think Carrot had a special status. But my conclusion was wrong.
Sorry my friend, but you were not.
Carrot got sent off without a word from the Crew. No farewell, no "You're a nakama", no nothing.
Carrot was Pauli level.

No one else counts as well. Still debating on Yamato, Kinemon and Momo since some still believe SHs are going back for them unless they just a quiet minority.
I’d say:
Vivi needs to be on there
Caribou since he’s on the sunny
Bonney since the crew just ran into her

I’d personally add:
Bellamy since he has luffys vivre card and future flag
And maybe Sabo because let’s be honest, he’s not dead. And dragon doesn’t seem to be happy with him right now.

Bonney4Nakama when?
Post automatically merged:

With only Caribou, Vivi, Carue, Bonney, Someone new as options.
Don't forget GOAT mink Pekoms and Queen Hancock

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
OK the new thread will be up by tomorrow(around 12 hours from now) with Vivi, Hancock, Bonney, Caribou, Bellamy, Sabo, Smoker, Someone new and no one being the starting options, with more being added when needed.

Take this time to say your final pieces and how you all will take more Ls with your candidates. I for one have never been wrong since I never commit to someone joining:brootea:

Status
Not open for further replies.