Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see how that changes anything. You're literally using Law's demeanor as a metric to prove he's on equal terms with BB. Ace was more confident than Law before the beginning of the fight, and we all know how it went down. Law's gonna lose this fight the same way.

This is a perfect opportunity for Law to prove his one-on-one worth, which he hasn't done since Vergo/Hawkins. I doubt he pushes BB as much as you think he does but what we all can agree with is Law's gonna go down respectfully more or less similar to Ace. I genuinely hope he'll do as well as you want him to. I'll tag you and admit I am wrong if he fights on even terms with BB, and I doubt you'll acknowledge that you're wrong even if Law ends up not performing that well.

Let me make a prediction: If Law gets heated easily, then you're gonna act like Law fought the whole crew by himself or use Yami fruit as an excuse.

Yeah, I doubt it too.
I am not above admitting I was wrong. I was a Doffy=YC3 guy until recently and I had admitted I was wrong

if Law gets neg diff I’ll admit I was wrong. If he pushed BB to a mid-hard diff I will be right

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It will be rushed.

Oda wants to finish OP in few years and with so many plots unresolved, don't expect he will do justice to most plot lines or will not rush it.

He spend 3/4 years for wano and pacing was still horrible. So don't have high hopes

It's more exciting but almost none of these chapters follow into the next one. They're flashy fanservice right now, I'm not gonna stop calling OP shit until we get a good, continuous plotline going
Its not necessarily just fan service
Plot is actually moving

Cross Guild chapter was very important..it wasn't just Mihawk fan service

Blackbeard made a move and kidnapped coby will trigger war with Blackbeard

Imu made a move and it will lead to straw hats meeting Sabo and Luffy

Egg head seems kinda fan service but I don't mind because characters involved are good.

I like G5 marines..smoker..Vega punk was hyped for years..Bonney

Worst thing about Wano to me was all the time wasted on useless irrelevant characters that people don't care about..Kinnemon..momo..oden

@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung do you guys feel like One Piece has been pretty decent since Wano ended?
Depends if Oda’s actually trying to end the series in 3 years. I don’t see it happening, but he could certainly try.

If he does though, we risk arcs having a lot of plot holes, unfinished character development and poor story direction.

Idk, though. Maybe he can do it without the end result being bad? It’s too soon to tell.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I can literally list down Zoros feats here that shit all over Rayleigh

I doubt Zoro would even lose to Blackbeard with that match up advantage

Zoro has far stronger Haki
Attack power
Range
Lethality
Etc

And Zoro has more than enough speed to take him down

Rayleigh admitted he's below BB
Rayeligh folds Zoro, Shishi.

I am not above admitting I was wrong. I was a Doffy=YC3 guy until recently and I had admitted I was wrong

if Law gets neg diff I’ll admit I was wrong. If he pushed BB to a mid-hard diff I will be right
Law isn't getting neg-diffeed against BB. Even YC1s with DFs wouldn't lose that easily. The issue is when peeps act like Law is already a low-top-tier, where he shouldn't lose to him anywhere below high difficulty. A mid-diff fight is reasonable enough IMO.

The mountain or large hill Burgess ripped out is comparable in size with the chunk of ice Jozu tore out of the ground, which also dwarfed giants (you could easily fit dozens of giants in its volume). Though Burgess seems to have done it with more ease thanks to his DF, while Jozu's strength comes with a diamond hard body capable of tanking large slashes from Mihawk.

The only bullshit here is actually believing someone high-diffing a mere commander can actually beat someone who rivals an emperor.
Zoro can Low diff King at his current power level

Law can't even beat King
What kinda load of shit are you spewing here?
"Rivals an emperor"

It took Low and Midd help of Bombs and Akainu to just take out weakest emperor

Zoro can solo Big Mom where he is right now.

Rayeligh folds Zoro, Shishi.

Law isn't getting neg-diffeed against BB. Even YC1s with DFs wouldn't lose that easily. The issue is when peeps act like Law is already a low-top-tier, where he shouldn't lose to him anywhere below high difficulty. A mid-diff fight is reasonable enough IMO.
Rayleigh can fold Luffy
But Zoro folds both

Next time you wanna power scale with me..bring the feats and evidence

Don't argue like Luffytards argue with blanket statements.

Zoro can Low diff King at his current power level

Law can't even beat King
What kinda load of shit are you spewing here?
"Rivals an emperor"

It took Low and Midd help of Bombs and Akainu to just take out weakest emperor

Zoro can solo Big Mom where he is right now.
Law cuts through Lings durability like butter. Big Meme would've lost, regardless of the magma and bombs.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The mountain or large hill Burgess ripped out is comparable in size with the chunk of ice Jozu tore out of the ground, which also dwarfed giants (you could easily fit dozens of giants in its volume). Though Burgess seems to have done it with more ease thanks to his DF, while Jozu's strength comes with a diamond hard body capable of tanking large slashes from Mihawk.
This hill/mountain is larger than Jozu's iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.