What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's haki was strong enough to protect him from Kaido's DF producing magma. and not melting his hands like Kaido insisted. WB/Mingo were able to break through Kuzan's ice. Law's haki was strong enough to negate DocQ powers.
Law cut Vergo like butter but that was not the case with Kaido.

So yes someone with strong enough haki might be able to protect himself against Ope2 attacks.
Except Shock Wille completely bypassed her defenses, so no haki would've saved her.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
We know he’s not sword helmeppo was panicking because BB pirates kidnapped Coby. Yet no one in sword said it was being taken care of by kuzan just that they couldn’t afford trying to get him back.

And a revo? Based on???
As if anyone would divulge this sort of shit to Helmeppo. The less ppl know about Kuzan's infiltration, the better.

Just a hunch

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda has family issues. It seems like every good family is an adopted family. The only decent one was Usopps Mom. The rest either abandoned their kids, abused their kids, or never knew their kids.
Yeah I've been noticing that a lot with adopted parents in OP. Its definitely him projecting his own personal issues as a lot of writers do to be fair.
Sanjis mom was great too. I really hope to see what Luffys, Namis, Zoros etc mothers are like too, as well as their dads too ofc lol.

Theres a few decent moms in One Piece at least and some truly awful ones like Big Mom ofc Carmel (at least in an "adoptive sense") and Baby 5's mother but we also ones like Toki, Otohime and Bancina too.

If Oda didn't keep repeating the same notes over and over, it wouldn't be so bad.

As if anyone would divulge this sort of shit to Helmeppo. The less ppl know about Kuzan's infiltration, the better.

Just a hunch
I mean they knew about Drake who’s been deep undercover for over two years. Why wouldn’t they know about Kuzan who’s in the same boat for a significantly less amount of time.

Yeah I've been noticing that a lot with adopted parents in OP. Its definitely him projecting his own personal issues as a lot of writers do to be fair.
Sanjis mom was great too. I really hope to see what Luffys, Namis, Zoros etc mothers are like too, as well as their dads too ofc lol.

Theres a few decent moms in One Piece at least and some truly awful ones like Big Mom ofc Carmel (at least in an "adoptive sense") and Baby 5's mother but we also ones like Toki, Otohime and Bancina too.

If Oda didn't keep repeating the same notes over and over, it wouldn't be so bad.
True let me rephrase:
Good parents die young and bad parents live forever.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’m not saying he was at his peak and we don’t really know if he’s awakened now anyway.
But back then he already had strong physical stats, atrong enough to tank whatever Whutebeard and Sengoku hit him with and that’s after nearly dying to Magellan’s poison. The strongest logia and strongest paramecia were still in his possession and had a good month to get used to the gura, which is a lot considering he pulled Wb feats in an hour.
And according to the schizos he had someone stronger than an admiral on his side (without the fruit but still his actual swordmanship is the same more or less)
:specialmeh:
Lmao

Let's agree to disagree then

We will see then because as of now we both can't bring anything concrete to back our arguments..

Luffy is already yonkou level and his fight with BB will give us clear understanding of what BB has in his aresnal in comparison to MF.

Status
Not open for further replies.