What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly that DF doesn't seem bad at all.
Looks like CoO can't track you at all

He already started out at Magallen level who i think is low top tier

Add to that invisible fruit and awakening..easy yonko level character
I agree with the CoO blocking part, it's literally called the clear clear fruit, so i guess it clears your presence, no way that an idiot like Absalom managed to get Moria out of MF unoticed by many skilled CoO users if the clear clear fruit doesn't protect you from CoO.

It wasn't
How clueless and slow is this man??

CoC swordsmen don't skip durability they BUST RIGHT THROUGH it

Ryou hurts your internal organs

Zoro and Oden Tore through Kaidos skin
Zoro tore through kings skin and wings too

AdvCoC simply makes you strong enough to treat most durable characters like civilians
ACoC swordsmen 'bust right through it' because ACoC negates durability.

That's the entire reason why Luffy and Zoro needed a PU in their fights...their opponents durability was too hard for basic CoA.

Oda had the perfect opportunity to give Law's top 4 arctic themed zoans with an ancient bear zoan for Bepo found in Onigashima, easily explainable.

They wouldn't jump in tiers high but they would still seem like they got a decent buff, nothing too crazy, and even if they would still lose at least it wouldn't be you know... in a mid way, you can go out with a W too.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Honestly that DF doesn't seem bad at all.
Looks like CoO can't track you at all

He already started out at Magallen level who i think is low top tier

Add to that invisible fruit and awakening..easy yonko level character
I like Shiryu’s fruit a lot, he’s my personal favorite YC at the moment (thanks Oda for ruining Katakuri) but that fruit is just too weak to compete with Kuzan’s. And even Burgess looking like the world’s strongest man right now lol, Shiryu’s fruit is good not great.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Eh

It’s a good one depending on the fight
There is only a fight montage, Law does one named move if I read the correct version and it's just a fight montage.

There will be a better chapter where Law and BB start doing more serious moves.

Bonney part should be cut off to not waste time.

What headcanon? Shiryu has invisible fruit in case you missed it lmao. He doesn't need any speed feats to approach any character in the series bar Fujitora or bay be Mihawk. Tip-tier speed feats, my ass. BB and Big Mom are slow as fuck lmao.
So again nothing but headcanon. Literally the entire bold just shit u made up. Current BB doesn’t even have speed feats, besides the blitz on Hancock. Stop make shit up as u go along

What can AOE even do when you don't even know where to hit? Use those last couple of brain cells you have competently.
This honestly one of ur rare dumb moments. Aoe literally one of the best methods for catching a character u can’t physical see or aren’t as fast as. This literally common sense at that, tf is Invisibility going to do to an ability. That can literally tilt an entire fucking island over?

What does Law's scan do? He only ever scanned visible objects hiding inside another visible object. We have no clue how that helps against literally invisible stuff. That's a completely groundless argument.
Finds objects not in Law Field of vision.

The bold u trying ur best to misinterpret the ability lmao. Law clearly use the ability to steal multiple phones he couldn’t physically see. Shyiru invisibility irrelevant he finds him immediately.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

If Law really cut BB, this would be a great hype since in Wano he couldn´t do anything against the Yonkou, it shows again that the Law which we had in the begin of wano and the current one, you can see that there is a big difference.
He haki and df really improve a lot.
Or BB just has shit haki since he relies on DFs so much or both.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If Yami negated his attack that is effectively blocking

but it didn’t, Law landed the attack and BB put himself back together
We will see what exactly happened when we will get raw

If he really amputated BB then he got improved a bit but still nothing much as BB countered so law still getting wrecked:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.