What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinyagi reminds me of grifters online who claim to support a specific cause but spends all of their time arguing against said cause and are actually funded by enemies of that cause

Kinyagi claims to be an Admiral enjoyer, but in truth he operates under the same brain dead, illogical, and middle school tier arguments that Yonko fans use lol.

For example, we find out Kuzan is a subordinate of Blackbeard:

True Admiral fans: Who cares? Kuzan spent his life as a Marine as a subordinate to the Celestial Dragons who he is stronger than, clearly Kuzan chooses which faction he’ll be a part of based on ideology and not the power level of his bosses.

Kinyagi: OmG i’M cRyInG sOmEoNe PlEaSe ShOoT mE iN ThE hEaD

Kinyagi is a Yonko fan disguised as an Admiral fan, clearly motivated by brain dead L culture and doesn’t care if his beliefs are true, just hopes Oda will draw surface level Ws so he can brag to his Reddit bros about how much fanservice pandering his favorite characters got this week, lol

I expect better from someone who claims to be an Admiral fan lol. Go wank Shanks if all you want is a zero dimensional Shonen fanservice plot device who only exists in the manga so Oda can sell movie tickets to the least common denominator fans, lol
Kinyagi stripped down to his panties

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT ARE SURFACE LEVEL WS

THERE IS NO FUCKING DEPTH TO THIS 12 YEAR OLD MANGA

ONE PIECE IS NOT DEEP YOU BOZO
Screamed in caps lock to try and fool yourself because you’re mad that you didn’t get your “W” this week lol

This issue is much deeper than you yourself are willing to admit because you are searching for Ws like a tweenager lol. Clearly there is complexity behind Kuzan serving Blackbeard that has nothing to do with Teach’s power level, Kuzan may be infiltrating him to destroy him ffs but you’re over here convincing yourself that the only reason Kuzan joined Teach…is because Teach is stronger than him? Lmfao

You deserve every rage tear and popped blood vessel lol. This is somehow your dumbest melt down yet.

Screamed in caps lock to try and fool yourself because you’re mad that you didn’t get your “W” this week lol

This issue is much deeper than you yourself are willing to admit because you are searching for Ws like a tweenager lol. Clearly there is complexity behind Kuzan serving Blackbeard that has nothing to do with Teach’s power level, Kuzan may be infiltrating him to destroy him ffs but you’re over here convincing yourself that the only reason Kuzan joined Teach…is because Teach is stronger than him? Lmfao

You deserve every rage tear and popped blood vessel lol. This is somehow your dumbest melt down yet.
Kuzan didn’t join Teach because he was weaker than him, but him being a subordinate is absolutely ridiculous and does not fit the portrayal of a top tier.

An admiral is literally a Yonko subordinate.

That’s an L. Stopping doing a million mental backflips.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kinyagi reminds me of grifters online who claim to support a specific cause but spends all of their time arguing against said cause and are actually funded by enemies of that cause

Kinyagi claims to be an Admiral enjoyer, but in truth he operates under the same brain dead, illogical, and middle school tier arguments that Yonko fans use lol.

For example, we find out Kuzan is a subordinate of Blackbeard:

True Admiral fans: Who cares? Kuzan spent his life as a Marine as a subordinate to the Celestial Dragons who he is stronger than, clearly Kuzan chooses which faction he’ll be a part of based on ideology and not the power level of his bosses.

Kinyagi: OmG i’M cRyInG sOmEoNe PlEaSe ShOoT mE iN ThE hEaD

Kinyagi is a Yonko fan disguised as an Admiral fan, clearly motivated by brain dead L culture and doesn’t care if his beliefs are true, just hopes Oda will draw surface level Ws so he can brag to his Reddit bros about how much fanservice pandering his favorite characters got this week, lol

I expect better from someone who claims to be an Admiral fan lol. Go wank Shanks if all you want is a zero dimensional Shonen fanservice plot device who only exists in the manga so Oda can sell movie tickets to the least common denominator fans, lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Any admiral “fan” that isn’t upset by an admiral literally being a Yonko subordinate is a clown who can’t take L’s and just wants to win internet arguments.

Any actual admiral fan should be emotionally wrecked by this. It’s fucking ass.
Your take would make sense if Aokiji was some upcoming Marine with a fanbase.

Dude is one of the strongest characters in the series who can defeat BB himself in 1 vs 1 lol.

Kuzan is not being forced to do shit for BB, he decided to do it himself, he must have some reason for it.

He is not ordered around.

Status
Not open for further replies.