What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
BM didn't do better than Teach

Teach took shock wille because of poor footing.

Second, he took shock wille which was stronger version of what landed on BM because Law is stronger and fresh against BB while he was drained against BM. Yet, BB is fine and laughed
D Theories rarely knows what he's talking about, no big surprise here.

:cheers:

Well, in that case, we can safely conclude Shiryu is a top-tier. And all that talk about him being stronger than Kuzan is probably accurate too.
?
Shiryu isn't stronger than kuzan and neither is zoro
He could make them struggle the same way he makes Zoro struggle. If that makes him stronger than Zoro, then it should also make him comparable to BB and Luffy too.
??
Shiryu being on the same level as zoro does put him on the same level as luffy and blackbeard
No, it's not. He's stronger than Zoro and is on par with Kuzan, Luffy, and BB. Your reasoning is perfectly sound.
???
What are you even talking about?

In what universe is saying shiryu and zoro are comparable with shiryu possibly being stronger
In any type of way equal sayin shiryu is on the same level as luffy blackbeard and kuzan

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Shanks is a member of the old gen, Kid is a member of the new gen and is specifically portrayed as Luffy's rival.

Obviously, if they fought right now, Shanks would win. However, we don't know when they will fight and under what circumstances. It very well could be the case that Shanks gets 2v1ed by Teach and Kid and that's how he dies. In any case, Kid's going to be a stronger and more infamous pirate by EoS.
Shanks isn't old gen. He was youngest yonkou before wano

Old gen are Roger, WB, kaido and BM

BB tag teaming with kidd might happen but thing is law and kidd already got their enough panel time during wano.

And, oda already set their bounty equal to Luffy's.

Don't expect oda to sacrifice his top two characters whom he hyped since ages and having ties with MC for the sake of law and kidd.

If kidd really fought with shanks then he is getting done in

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Again I think you are misunderstanding my point. The claim is that the Quake is what moved the sword away...that still clasifies as a clash but the sword itself is intangible which means BB did not touch (therefore not everyone can simply stop the sword)..this is emphasized by there being no impact drawings
I'll only answer this one more time because this is you. It virtually makes no sense for a quake to move the sword if the sword itself is untouchable. The only other way it could happen is by moving Law's body, which is not happening on the panel. Neither Law's legs not his hand is moving. What's moving on the panel is the sword.

It was a clear clash. That's what the panel suggests, and if their hitting each other on the panel isn't enough to confirm this for you, then at least look at the SFX if you care at least a tiny bit about being correct. I rest my case with this because I don't want to disrespect you any further. I am already feeling bad for saying things I've to a friend.

Law's KROOM is intangible. It's a manga fact that can't be denied

Gura Gura no mi being able to clash with with an intangible force makes sense because the Quakes are ALSO intangible.

Just like how Quake Bubble was able to touch and push Akainu to the floor without WB's hand making physical contact.

So it's moving force vs moving force clashing against each other makes sense

BM didn't forget anything, she was using haki the entire time. That's why Law could never teleport her.

BM's haki is just constantly active unless she's somehow impaired.
Big Mom forgot she had Haki against attacks throughout that fight. Only time she released CoC was when she healed herself with her soul, and when she tried taking more souls. Wow she overcame being teleported, what a haki feat. It wasnt even CoA hardening but a level below that lol

It being constantly active doesn't change the fact that she didn't use CoA to defend when she could and never used AdCoC against them...but she did against Pag 1 & Ulti.

Status
Not open for further replies.