What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What's up with the deflection Shishio lmao? Do you normally go through tryna bully people after going through a massive meltdown so you can feel better about yourself? :choppawhat:

Shishio would you might sharing me manga panels that states Law's Room goes through another dimension :choppawhat:

Waiting on proof.

The idea of intangible is not being able to be touched by any physical or normal means dumbass tryna sound smart
Why ain't you address the guy who actually quoted you Lmfaoooo

@Roo I told you that everyone had haki and countered the female infection, all of them have dat 3B berries level haki, if Law is planning on getting the BBP wet by using his submarine it's because he can't shambles them into the sea. 3B berries haki stocks really low right now. :watchout:
False. You can’t read. Last chapter Doc Q clearly stated that the antibodies could be passed on. Just as the virus can. So when Law broke free, he created antibodies and his crew mates were able to get “that healing”

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I honestly do not agree but we can agree to disagree
I'll make one last attempt:

This is the SFX used on the page: ガキン

This is what it means:

If it's not enough, here are couple of the well-known clashes with the same SFX:

If even this isn't enough, then I am truly out of opinions, and let's agree to disagree because I don't wanna risk offending you over a pointless debate.

She beated him and Kid + their crewmembers who begged her to stop she made a mistake when she turned her back and tried to go to the roof and she stood there and took Kid's rail gun she didn't even dodge
2 shocks wille
1 puncture wille
2 Rail guns
Kid's awakening
Different named attacks
And after that Oda used bombs to KO her
:goyea: Linlin was a beast
Remember she also took MORE damage off-screen, more off-screen Awakening, she was getting beat up and tired beating Law and Kidd’s asses. Then went to neg the crew that is countering BB’s commanders right now.

Linlin downplayers keep getting handed Ls every time Oda shows off how Law and Kidd are making other top tiers struggle for their life and making their subordinates question their captain’s ability to win the battle.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn

This is what we talked about, not even fucking panels, some people just drive themselves into fucking delusion and even deny panels.
I learnt to tone down my expectations regarding some people making sense when I found out people place Admirals and Mihawk at commander levels and not yonkou tier :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You can't just post a random pic and automatically assume the other person will know what you're referencing.

It's called providing context. Maybe that concept is a bit too complex for you and your nonsensical Loro wank.
YOU ASKED FOR A FUCKING PIC OF THEM USING BARRIER TO BLOCK GURA

I GAVE IT TO YOU

DO YOU FUCKING THINK THEY ARE AT A CONCERT WAVING THEIER ARMS IN THE AIR FOR FUN

Remember she also took MORE damage off-screen, more off-screen Awakening, she was getting beat up and tired beating Law and Kidd’s asses. Then went to neg the crew that is countering BB’s commanders right now.

Linlin downplayers keep getting handed Ls every time Oda shows off how Law and Kidd are making other top tiers struggle for their life and making their subordinates question their captain’s ability to win the battle.
Meme:no not shock wile stop traffy
Bb with x2 pain: negs shock wille

Status
Not open for further replies.