What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Big Mom took a fat L to Kid and Law
Bombs did majority of the work. Bigmam could have either way survived Puncture ville.
Post automatically merged:

Katakuri used it immediately against Germa. And he had help.

Why is starting with awakening a bad thing?
Because there's a difference between using it casually and using it to survive a fuckin fight.

Bombs did majority of the work. Bigmam could have either way survived Puncture ville.
Why didn’t Big Mom use a haki barrier to defend against the bombs?

Luffy defended against kaido’s giant fire dragon with a haki barrier, why couldn’t BM do the same?
Why couldn’t BM even put up a haki barrier against the bomb she punched on onigashima?

it’s because she was out of haki. She used up all her haki trying to deflect Damned punk.

Lmao I also noticed this. The BBPs are all around Auger in height too
lol I also just noticed that. It almost seems like there is a height requirement to join the BBPs:
  • Shiryu: 340 cm (11'2")
  • Van Auger: 340 cm (11'2")
  • Laffitte: 340 cm (11'2")
  • Doc Q: 342 cm (11'3
  • Blackbeard: 344 cm (11'3½")
  • Jesus Burgess: 355 cm (11'8")
  • Catarina Devon: 361 cm (11'10")
  • Avalo Pizaro: 505 cm (16'6")
  • Vasco Shot: 573 cm (18'10")
  • Sanjuan Wolf: 180 m (590'6") (maximum)

C

Cruxroux

bombs to beat BM? So what, Luffy needed a million powerups and a god fruit awakening mid-fight to beat 1 yonko.
Bombs are still counted as an external factor. What luffy used was his own. Let's say they fight in another location. Luffy still has everything he owns but law doesn't have Bombs everywhere.
you can’t deny the gas that Oda is giving Law. He heard the noise of Law can’t do shit 1v1 and now Law’s clashing equally with Gura, something only a top-tier like Akainu was seen doing. Law is low top-tier by portrayal right now, he’s clearly one of the closest guys to top-tier status. He just needs to prove himself a bit more to fully go there but he has the portrayal. We’re in endgame already, the next time we see Law and Kid fight again, they’re fully fledged top-tiers.
Naah. Even shanks took his whole crew to bart who is Burning their flags. Only reason oda brought law and BB together is Becuz BB needs ponelyphs. Law isn't top tier that's for sure. He got no haki feat. Relies completely on df. BB can defy normal ope ope no mi. And law is just left with awkening.
There's a fuckin difference between BB is still laughing with his face covered in blood. law is Strulling to not even an awakened fruit. SImple spammable Gura gura abilities.

C

Cruxroux

Why didn’t Big Mom use a haki barrier to defend against the bombs?

Luffy defended against kaido’s giant fire dragon with a haki barrier, why couldn’t BM do the same?
Why couldn’t BM even put up a haki barrier against the bomb she punched on onigashima?

it’s because she was out of haki. She used up all her haki trying to deflect Damned punk.
if she would have used it, Law and kidd was never gonna win.
Do you see bigmam using haki in the whole fight? She didn't oda did her dirty. if she was spamming Adcoc like kaidou Law and kidd were fucked.
Bigmam happens to be real insane to even start with.
if she used it in that case scenario law and kidd would have never won and bigmam would have went to Kaidou and could easily 2v1 luffy.
For plot that was required.

Are you genuinely saying Law's fruit is only special because of immortality after seeing everything we saw from it? We don't need anyone to tell us this ability is beyond broken even outside immortality.

Law went through a Yonko before doing what he's doing against BB. And he still isn't exactly in a place to be able to fight the likes of BB on equal grounds. Everyone and their mothers already know he's losing this fight.

Luffy using his fruit in creative ways doesn't prevent GGnM from being a third-tier fruit. It just means Luffy is that good, so if he could do that with a weak fruit, then he'd do wonders with a strong fruit. That's how it's supposed to be but Oda made a literal God fruit out of it. His awakening doesn't just take his abilities to next level. He influences the environment; has abilities that his fruit type isn't supposed to have, and he even has a Zeus-like weapon now. That's not logical by any stretch.
The thing is, is there is no such thing as "Third tier devil fruits". In the right hands, any Devil Fruit can be a Top Tier fruit. Luffy proved that with the Gomu Gomu no Mi. Even with mid level Haki at the time, and no awakening, Luffy, with G4 was able to overpower Doflamingo and Katakuri, whom both had awakening.

And you and I both know that Luffy's fruit, isn't any more of a "God Fruit" than Sengoku, Kaido, Katarina Devon, Marcos... etc... All of their fruits are based on God like beings, and two of those people aren't in the realm of Top Tiers. Luffy is there, even if you removed G5 from the equation.

So just because someone has a "God Fruit" it still doesn't make them Top Tier, unless they are able to utilize that fruit in a manner that gets the maximum out of the fruit.

If you gave the Nika fruit to any other character but Luffy, even in it's already awakened state, it still would be considered a "Third Tier Fruit" because the likes of Law, Kidd, Blackbeard, Akainu, Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom, etc... etc... would never be able to utilize it like Luffy can. It's only truly a "God Tier Fruit" because Luffy is the one who awakened it.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Why are people this triggered about Law being a top tier??? RT5 minus Killer are currently top tiers.. Even with a broken fruit, a yc1+ in Hancock got folded easily by BB but he is out here fighting for his life against Law.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The thing is, is there is no such thing as "Third tier devil fruits". In the right hands, any Devil Fruit can be a Top Tier fruit. Luffy proved that with the Gomu Gomu no Mi. Even with mid level Haki at the time, and no awakening, Luffy, with G4 was able to overpower Doflamingo and Katakuri, whom both had awakening.

And you and I both know that Luffy's fruit, isn't any more of a "God Fruit" than Sengoku, Kaido, Katarina Devon, Marcos... etc... All of their fruits are based on God like beings, and two of those people aren't in the realm of Top Tiers. Luffy is there, even if you removed G5 from the equation.

So just because someone has a "God Fruit" it still doesn't make them Top Tier, unless they are able to utilize that fruit in a manner that gets the maximum out of the fruit.

If you gave the Nika fruit to any other character but Luffy, even in it's already awakened state, it still would be considered a "Third Tier Fruit" because the likes of Law, Kidd, Blackbeard, Akainu, Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom, etc... etc... would never be able to utilize it like Luffy can.
There's tiers to DFs, it's confirmed.

Straight out throwing Awakening which drains you completely and you havn't even mastered it but it's your only chance to even Survive is weakness.
It’s not weakness? Law knows the level of combat fighting an emperor is so he’s not wasting stamina by using his weaker techniques to maximize the time he can use his awakening

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah, I actually did a whole post on Blackbeard, and his Parallels with Xebec. In it I theorized that Blackbeards endgame isn't to just be Pirate King, but he wants to be King of the World like Xebec wanted to. He's after Im-Sama and the Empty Throne. That'll setup the King of the World vs the Pirate King come EoS. Blackbeard just always seemed like he had a bigger agenda in mind, than just becoming Pirate King. He might go for the One Piece, but I don't believe his intention is to settle as the King of the Pirates. Hell, Blackbeard might have even knew before Whitebeard told him that he's not the man Roger is waiting for, which is why he's decided to go a different route. The possibilities are endless with his character, but one thing is for certain, and that is Blackbeard is going to be the be all end all in terms of villains in my opinion.
I don't remember if BB ever mentioned talking about becoming PK but he did say this

So, he definitely has dream to be on the top of everything. But I don't see BB as EoS villain anymore.

It's just I am not sure how oda will resolve Luffy, BB ,IM and Shanks.

Just one thing which really piques my interest is how Oda took different route for BB than other antagonists we faced so far along with IM crossing both BB and Luffy which makes me feel BB has some importance with EoS plot as well

Last edited:
He has something called as Yami yami no mi. He bypassed Boa fruit.
Post automatically merged:

Bro not even luffy was able to use gear or gear 3 Perfectly after 1st time.
You expect law and kidd to master awakening The second time they use it? Not happening.
And law is struggling he ain't spamming anything.
He needs to touch people in order to cancel their fruits

Law said you need to use a great deal of haki to negate DFs. Meaning it wasn’t simply because BM had strong haki that he couldn’t teleport her, it was because she was actively using her haki.

BM’s durability is mostly haki; that’s why we see black lightning from her body after she healed herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.