What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am giving you manga panels which are akin to facts so....

Also, I didn't mention only BB. I mentioned IM or BB or evil shanks as possible candidates because they all are mysterious and only ones that can have some info regarding this.

Btw, BB didn't even know law awakened and was surprised to see this. So, this might generate some interest in him because he did say "Straight forward is the only way and I'm Blackbeard" so him having no interest earlier doesn't mean he can't have one amid the fight
The only person who remotely poses a threat is Imu, which means Law will likely be at Marejois for the final war

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That makes sense. Since VP is going to be info dumping all the secrecy behind Devil Fruits, and this fight is coinciding with that arc, then it stands to reason we'll be getting a lot of dots connected.

VP also seems to have ties to the Moon, via Enel's cover story, and Blackbeard also has a mystery surrounding him involving the Moon, via his child portrait drawn by Oda.

It could be that Blackbeards lineage isn't of the One Piece World, and that might tie into how he's able to eat more than one Devil Fruit. His race might stem from the Moon. I mean why not, now that Oda is introducing a bunch of new "rare races" with Pudding, King, and now Kuma.
Ya I can see that happen.

Oda likes to draw parallel with the past like Luffy awakening having some connections with JoyBoy.

For me, Luffy vs BB isn't just about PK but about clash of ideology within the ancient civilization.

WB did say "BB isn't the man Roger was waiting for" after all

The interaction between Blackbeard and Van Auger reminds me of the straw hats. Its very similar to how Nami or Zoro tells Luffy to take things seriously. He also taunts Blackbeard about retreating. The dynamic of Blackbeard crew is probably similar to strawhats or red haired pirates where the crew don't treat the captain like their daddy, which was the case with Whitebeard/Big Mom/Beast pirates.

you yourself know how delusional those facts are

Buggy should be able to Beat all three then?
Crocodile and boa should beat Zoro then?
And for bigmam ...... brooo let's not even start there. we all know how law and kidd won.
Except that Buggy is an exception to the rule, his whole character is a gag. Law and Kid legit has portrayal and feats to back up their strength. They needed bombs to beat BM? So what, Luffy needed a million powerups and a god fruit awakening mid-fight to beat 1 yonko.

Rn, you can’t deny the gas that Oda is giving Law. He heard the noise of Law can’t do shit 1v1 and now Law’s clashing equally with Gura, something only a top-tier like Akainu was seen doing. Law is low top-tier by portrayal right now, he’s clearly one of the closest guys to top-tier status. He just needs to prove himself a bit more to fully go there but he has the portrayal. We’re in endgame already, the next time we see Law and Kid fight again, they’re fully fledged top-tiers.

Except that Buggy is an exception to the rule, his whole character is a gag. Law and Kid legit has portrayal and feats to back up their strength. They needed bombs to beat BM? So what, Luffy needed a million powerups and a god fruit awakening mid-fight to beat 1 yonko.

Rn, you can’t deny the gas that Oda is giving Law. He heard the noise of Law can’t do shit 1v1 and now Law’s clashing equally with Gura, something only a top-tier like Akainu was seen doing. Law is low top-tier by portrayal right now, he’s clearly one of the closest guys to top-tier status. He just needs to prove himself a bit more to fully go there but he has the portrayal. We’re in endgame already, the next time we see Law and Kid fight again, they’re fully fledged top-tiers.
This hate is all based on insecurity bro, these people need therapist not us :milaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why wouldn’t it? BB is not known for being a haki monster. If he can move doflamingo who’s a confirmed CoC user why would he struggle against BB
How much you have seen BB in action Post TS (since the time haki concept got developed) to conclude BB isn't haki monster?

He very well can have strong haki and may not have it if Oda wants to make it about Haki vs df between Luffy and Bb

Speaking facts but yet we still hear the ztard nation claiming Zoro over law :seriously:
I'm glad oda is highlighting the difference between some yc1 who's guarding a ship and about to be left out the arc
and someone who is a midd top tier and 1v1 LOro captain eos fight :steef:

Law would first have to get past both Kaido's speed and his future sight to land a hit, which I just don't see happening when Kaido was fast enough to outspeed Snakeman Luffy. Simply being able to hurt Kaido is not the equivalent of being to fight him 1v1 for an extended period of time.
Good thing Oda writes OP and makes characters as fast as they need to be in that moment.

Ya I can see that happen.

Oda likes to draw parallel with the past like Luffy awakening having some connections with JoyBoy.

For me, Luffy vs BB isn't just about PK but about clash of ideology within the ancient civilization.

WB did say "BB isn't the man Roger was waiting for" after all
Yeah, I actually did a whole post on Blackbeard, and his Parallels with Xebec. In it I theorized that Blackbeards endgame isn't to just be Pirate King, but he wants to be King of the World like Xebec wanted to. He's after Im-Sama and the Empty Throne. That'll setup the King of the World vs the Pirate King come EoS. Blackbeard just always seemed like he had a bigger agenda in mind, than just becoming Pirate King. He might go for the One Piece, but I don't believe his intention is to settle as the King of the Pirates. Hell, Blackbeard might have even knew before Whitebeard told him that he's not the man Roger is waiting for, which is why he's decided to go a different route. The possibilities are endless with his character, but one thing is for certain, and that is Blackbeard is going to be the be all end all in terms of villains in my opinion.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You know that's a blatant lie. Law's fruit was only ever regarded as special because of it's ability to grant Immortality. It's never been built up as some kind of ultimate combat fruit.
Are you genuinely saying Law's fruit is only special because of immortality after seeing everything we saw from it? We don't need anyone to tell us this ability is beyond broken even outside immortality.

Law went from getting demolished by the likes of Doflamingo on Dressrosa, to now fighting against one of the most powerful characters in the series, all because of awakening. A character, who mind you, has the ability to nullify Devil Fruit abilities.
Law went through a Yonko before doing what he's doing against BB. And he still isn't exactly in a place to be able to fight the likes of BB on equal grounds. Everyone and their mothers already know he's losing this fight.

And you're flat out wrong about Luffy's fruit as well. G2/G3/G4..... All abilities that showcased that Luffy's fruit, in the right hands, was an extremely powerful fruit to begin with. With every new Gear, Luffy became stronger and stronger. All awakening has done for him, was take the concept of the Gears, and amplified it ten fold, which was to be expected regardless if it stayed the Gomu Gomu no Mi, or became the Nika fruit.
Luffy using his fruit in creative ways doesn't prevent GGnM from being a third-tier fruit. It just means Luffy is that good, so if he could do that with a weak fruit, then he'd do wonders with a strong fruit. That's how it's supposed to be but Oda made a literal God fruit out of it. His awakening doesn't just take his abilities to next level. He influences the environment; has abilities that his fruit type isn't supposed to have, and he even has a Zeus-like weapon now. That's not logical by any stretch.

C

Cruxroux

Why wouldn’t it? BB is not known for being a haki monster. If he can move doflamingo who’s a confirmed CoC user why would he struggle against BB
He has something called as Yami yami no mi. He bypassed Boa fruit.
Post automatically merged:

That was the case then, but they mastered awakening through the course of the fight. When Law first used shock wille, he was exhausted after just one attack.

Now he’s using multiple awakened moves in succession. He’s obviously stronger than he was in wano.
Bro not even luffy was able to use gear or gear 3 Perfectly after 1st time.
You expect law and kidd to master awakening The second time they use it? Not happening.
And law is struggling he ain't spamming anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.