Fanclub BlackBeard ''Marshall D. Teach'' FC

Will Blackbeard be the Pirate King?

• Yes, he will body your faves

• No, I am a BB hater

• Don't care

• I'm not a BB hater and he's not going to be the PK.

• He will be the King of the World

• He is the Pirate God

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Gorosei Informer

Really can't wait for Kurohige to shine FINALLY as in finally having his own arc and the spotlight, to truly show what a real pirate and thus pirate king is like and remind everyone of their place and expose these fake pirates playing pirate games.

Blackbeard is such a fucking unpredictable, wild card and I can't wait to see what else he does and has planned. True anarchy and turning the world upside down. He needs to be as much of a threat as Xebec was, if not more especially ofc!

Yo fellow BB fans

What you guys think will happen to Law?

Death
Captured
Escape because of someone's help
Runs away
If Kuzan is on that ship too there is virtually zero chance of any heart pirates escaping. Ice age takes away their biggest strength - the sea, and it's over for them.

I think he either gets beaten but escapes, however BB gets his two poneglyphs, or he captures his crew to force him the eternal life surgery, or kills him to have a fodder allied pirate like pinkbeard to perform the surgery on him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Immortality surgery, plus i just think Law escaping or getting saved is anticlimactic.
Agreed!

Him escaping now makes this fight kind of meaningless to me

If Kuzan is on that ship too there is virtually zero chance of any heart pirates escaping. Ice age takes away their biggest strength - the sea, and it's over for them.

I think he either gets beaten but escapes, however BB gets his two poneglyphs, or he captures his crew to force him the eternal life surgery, or kills him to have a fodder allied pirate like pinkbeard to perform the surgery on him.
Don't see oda pulling that pinkbeard angle.

Nor I will prefer law escaping.

So, BB captures Law and we get immortal surgery

Or

BB kills law and takes his df

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Really can't wait for Kurohige to shine FINALLY as in finally having his own arc and the spotlight, to truly show what a real pirate and thus pirate king is like and remind everyone of their place and expose these fake pirates playing pirate games.

Blackbeard is such a fucking unpredictable, wild card and I can't wait to see what else he does and has planned. True anarchy and turning the world upside down. He needs to be as much of a threat as Xebec was, if not more especially ofc!
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh: love that edit

Teach with Julius' body lmao