Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B-but they appeared in the same panel in the same pose
Yh that argument was always BS. Smoothie also stood next to Katakuri in few panels, doesn't mean she's close to him in power.
Queen also hinted that there is a significant gap between him and King. Hell, he was hyping King in the middle of the fight just when he received Sanji's Hell Memories.

I just realised that karate kid gif hint from Redon could also imply Seraphim Jinbei using Fishman Karate maybe? Since Mihawk's Seraphim used a sword too? I'm surprised Boas Seraphim didnt do any kick attacks though...

How convenient of Oda to have Sera Jinbei attack the SH group, where Jinbae isn't too? So no Jinbae meeting his own clone?
I wonder if this happens, lmao.

The main problem is not that sanji broke his legs. He could reform that later. But, he got saved by vegapunks. That is the real problem. It means vegapunks thought sanji had no chance against jumbo seraphim. Or maybe they're underestimating sanji and they'll let him fight after he shows them his cool new blue flames.

lilith thought sanji was a fraud comic relief obviously it isn’t true

they could have came because it was their project and didn’t want it fighting a dude on the island again we don’t know

but i doubt they came to “rescue” sanji, if they knew sanji was stronger you think they would let sanji destroy their seraphim?

These are supposed to be replacements for one of the three great powers so I expect them capable to fight off a DJ Sanji too, he would need to pull out Iffrit Jambe. Plus he has exoskeleton which can reform so he wont be swatted aside either.

Status
Not open for further replies.