Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When did his first scene imply that he is a Akainu fanboy ? He was talking casually with Fujitora and seemed to have an independent personality and a womanizer and rather easy going. He was more like his movie inspiration.

The Aramaki that showed up in Wano is nothing like that. Instead we got a Nazi who is gay for Akainu.
Didn't he turn down akainus order to take fuji in lol

Why wouldn’t they? And yeah that’s the point lunarians are monsters but were all wiped out by something. Sanji brought this up himself.

King was not stated to be special among the lunarians.
So then explain why it was so easy for the WG to be able to torture someone, whose defense was able to negate Zoros AdCoC attacks. That makes no sense.

Yes, I know there's a pun but doesn't Oda understand that it can be taken the wrong way?! As a finishing scene it's just not satisfying at all'
The entire ending chapter was part of the Rakugo. The Japanese fully understand the concept of them, which is Odas core audience. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone from Japan who would take it the wrong way, because it's part of their culture.

The rest of the World on the other hand....

The entire ending chapter was part of the Rakugo. The Japanese fully understand the concept of them, which is Odas core audience. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone from Japan who would take it the wrong way, because it's part of their culture.

The rest of the World on the other hand....
Oh, I see. I think it was Eten who said something about this, I don't remember.
Is it really that clear in Japanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.