Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Hey @Cream filled donut7 was it you who was asking my thoughts on Edgerunners after I watch it? I remember someone asking me to tell them when I saw it and I think it was you? My memory sucks unfortunately lol.

I've watched the 1st episode so far and I like it. The bully character I want to see get the absolute shit beaten out of him and David seems like a pretty tragic character too already.
That scene with him losing his mother as I expected would happen was brutal and that Let You Down song was perfect for it, they really showed his angst and grief well and hammered home the horrific, tragic impact of the situation.
The right choice of music always makes a mammoth difference too.

I love that effect when the cyberpsycho was showing a trail of after images as they moved, that was pretty dope too. Art style is great so far too.

I'm very much interested too and definitely gonna binge the season now. Watching 1 or 2 episodes now at least and will give updates for you and whoever else is interested if you want them ofc?
Only 10 episodes too so I'll probs even finish it by Tuesday at the latest?

This song is incredible too, absolutely mesmerising, emotional, intense, powerful towards the end especially and it felt ethereal, like an out of body experience moment for me when I heard it:

It really reminds me of Rob Dougan (Matrix music composer) and some of Mobys best work too. They even apparently created a short new tragic story for this song with the video? And thus a new character with her in story too?

Status
Not open for further replies.