Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He has also no left eye like Ziggy and Shiki

What if the heavenly knights are the EZ crew. Somehow they went back to the past and were stuck there
the main crew + Holy and Connor = 12
1.Shiki
2.Rebecca
3.Weisz
4.Homura
5.Hermit
6.Sister
7.Laguna
8.Kleene
9.Jinn
10.Holy
11.Connor
12.Pino

It would be also awesome if the knights are new characters
Post automatically merged:

Too many theories error …….
Mostheories.

Okay here are my thoughts, theories and questions
First I want to talk about Justice and Elsie. I think our theory will become true. They will talk and stay on Lendard so they can start a "new life. The Chronophage will hit them and we’ll see kid Elsie and Justice together and happy.

So now about the Edens One. I don’t think that the E1 is the true form of the enemy. I’m not sure if I like it or not, it depends on Mashima. The E1 is an AI and has maybe an own mechanical body somewhere. But what is the E1? Who built it? Prof. Weisz? Why was Connor the pilot of the E1? There are still so many questions. What can be the goal of an evil AI? Does the AI hate Mother and wants chaos? Maybe the E1 is evil future Rebecca? I really don’t know but there’s something that’s bothering me.
Eraser has 100% a connection to Nox. This hasn’t been addressed at all. What about Clowns and Sisters missing flashback? This has 1000000% a purpose. We haven’t seen the Lendard flashback, that’s weird too.

There a plenty possibilities and I’m just confused as hell. I don’t know if it’s good or not because I can’t fucking wait for the next chapter … I NEED IT NOW!!!

Wait something else came into my mind thanks to @God_Aizen
You mentioned the dark age. The dark age will 100% have a huge relevance in the future. I think that the E1 is similar to Xenolith someone from the dark ages who became a machine. Maybe the true enemy was the cause for the dark age and he was defeated. He lost his body but transferred his mind into the E1.They said that Mother vanished because the human has gone extinct but what if the opposite happened? What if the true enemy killed Mother and the human race got extinct because of that? Maybe the true enemy tried it once during the dark age.
Yep, there are many questioned left over. Like you said, Elsie and Justice flashback, what are Nox and Erasers connection? Who or what is the real villain, is all of this connected to the dark ages? Will a new dark age come? etc.
I like your idea about the true villain and the dark age, that he/she caused it. I also thought something like that, that maybe the true villain was the reason behind the dark age or that the true villain will cause a new dark age. I also don't think that the AI is really the E1 or if it is then I don't believe that the AI is the true enemy. I think it's either what you said, the true enemy uses the E1 as a body, like Xeny is doing it with a robot body. Or like Ziggy did with a robot body that looks like his past self. Or the AI is something that the true villain has created.

He has also no left eye like Ziggy and Shiki

What if the heavenly knights are the EZ crew. Somehow they went back to the past and were stuck there
the main crew + Holy and Connor = 12
1.Shiki
2.Rebecca
3.Weisz
4.Homura
5.Hermit
6.Sister
7.Laguna
8.Kleene
9.Jinn
10.Holy
11.Connor
12.Pino

It would be also awesome if the knights are new characters

Too many theories error …….
I like the theory that Xeny etc are the EZ crew plus allies of them. In that case Xeny would be Shiki. :steef:

Yep, there are many questioned left over. Like you said, Elsie and Justice flashback, what are Nox and Erasers connection? Who or what is the real villain, is all of this connected to the dark ages? Will a new dark age come? etc.
I like your idea about the true villain and the dark age, that he/she caused it. I also thought something like that, that maybe the true villain was the reason behind the dark age or that the true villain will cause a new dark age. I also don't think that the AI is really the E1 or if it is then I don't believe that the AI is the true enemy. I think it's either what you said, the true enemy uses the E1 as a body, like Xeny is doing it with a robot body. Or like Ziggy did with a robot body that looks like his past self. Or the AI is something that the true villain has created.

I like the theory that Xeny etc are the EZ crew plus allies of them. In that case Xeny would be Shiki. :steef:
I mean it’s quite possible. The Edens Zero can travel through time. Maybe the E1 can’t do that and needs Etherion for it. So what if the E1 wants to travel back into the dark age in order prevent his own defeat. Ziggy's goal was to kill Mother = the goal of the true enemy

I thought Eden's Zero or a super advanced virus was the real enemy. It seems I was half right. Didn't think of the term "AI," and yes, I completely ignored Eden's One. I still think Connor cannot be trusted; the same goes for Rebecca's mother.

I suggest making a separate "Eden's Zero general spoilers" thread since all are discussing spoilers.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I thought Eden's Zero or a super advanced virus was the real enemy. It seems I was half right. Didn't think of the term "AI," and yes, I completely ignored Eden's One. I still think Connor cannot be trusted; the same goes for Rebecca's mother.
Time manipulators always cause problems, no matter what manga. Whenever you hear Time Magic/Time powers you know some shit is going to be fucked up.

I hope the enemy is flesh and blood human/alien. I know Ziggy was once Shiki himself but we pretty much now dealt with a villain who was a bot/android/robot or whatever you wanna call it.

It will be kinda low if another villain is AI:milaugh:

Time manipulators always cause problems, no matter what manga. Whenever you hear Time Magic/Time powers you know some shit is going to be fucked up.

I hope the enemy is flesh and blood human/alien. I know Ziggy was once Shiki himself but we pretty much now dealt with a villain who was a bot/android/robot or whatever you wanna call it.

It will be kinda low if another villain is AI:milaugh:
Yes, we are in that realm now. It has been good so far, but it will become confusing going forward. Suddenly, it is about programming and Artificial Intelligence. I have some questions: where did Eden's One come from, and how Shiki obtained it? How robot Shiki, who came back from the future, saved his kid self?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes, we are in that realm now. It has been good so far, but it will become confusing going forward. Suddenly, it is about programming and Artificial Intelligence. I have some questions: where did Eden's One come from, and how Shiki obtained it? How robot Shiki, who came back from the future, saved his kid self?
I genuinely think Rebecca from the future wasn't dead, she was said to be dead but her body was perfectly clean and undamaged while they had to make Shiki a robot ( Ziggy ).

I think she called the Chronophage on Ziggy when he was trying to time travel for the first time.

Why are we using the spoiler tag in the first place?
We’re all manga readers
:sus::suresure:
Just rename the thread to Eden's zero general spoiler discussion like in MHA section. @RayanOO Is it possible?

I genuinely think Rebecca from the future wasn't dead, she was said to be dead but her body was perfectly clean and undamaged while they had to make Shiki a robot ( Ziggy ).

I think she called the Chronophage on Ziggy when he was trying to time travel for the first time.
It is possible. The future Rebecca is evil and still exist, but Ziggy's interference changed something and the current Rebecca wont betray Shiki. Something like that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is a drawing of Mashima for his upcoming game
Really sus
:sus:
He said that it has nothing to do with the main story but who knows
This is what bothered me. Shiki's body was destroyed so hard that he had to be turned into a robot but Rebecca's body was perfectly fine. Wtf?

I know it's unrelated pic but who knows?

I mean it’s quite possible. The Edens Zero can travel through time. Maybe the E1 can’t do that and needs Etherion for it. So what if the E1 wants to travel back into the dark age in order prevent his own defeat. Ziggy's goal was to kill Mother = the goal of the true enemy
Would be cool. I hope Hiro will explain the dark age.

He said that it has nothing to do with the main story but who knows
Maybe she controlls the E1

What are you're hopes/wishes for the future plot of the manga? @Cross_Marian @Jaguark101 @Seth @Krusher1357 @EtenBoby @Boris D. Foot @notAfanboy @Pantheos @Steven

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Would be cool. I hope Hiro will explain the dark age.

Maybe she controlls the E1

What are you're hopes/wishes for the future plot of the manga? @Cross_Marian @Jaguark101 @Seth @Krusher1357 @EtenBoby @Boris D. Foot @notAfanboy @Pantheos @Steven
Justice leaves Interstellar Union Army and Elsie stops being a Space Pirate and they dip somewhere to live together.

Holy, Feather and Eraser still want Shiki's ass despite knowing he is good, maybe some Interstellar Union Army secret leader will be revealed and makes them stop acting like there are good Oracion Seis Galactica.

As from the perspective of our Edens Zero crew, well it's hard to tell for now since they will deal with the plot of the villain behind Edens One and Ziggy.

Justice leaves Interstellar Union Army and Elsie stops being a Space Pirate and they dip somewhere to live together.

Holy, Feather and Eraser still want Shiki's ass despite knowing he is good, maybe some Interstellar Union Army secret leader will be revealed and makes them stop acting like there are good Oracion Seis Galactica.

As from the perspective of our Edens Zero crew, well it's hard to tell for now since they will deal with the plot of the villain behind Edens One and Ziggy.
Still hope like @Cross_Marian that he and Elsie will die and be reborn thanks to the chronophage.

A secret leader would be cool. Someone must be the leader of the whole organization. I don't think that the OSI are the bosses. So the chance is high that we will see the "boss" of them.

Yep and I don't know what will happens with Cocho and Labillia. And will Holy join them?

I have a few wishes, but for the moment I wish that we will finaly get a good alien villain :josad: